• Ran (Union)

17 30.91%
  • Jin

10 18.18%
  • Isen

28 50.91%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    lol watching bledo squirm to gain reputation on the internet is cute.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    lol watching bledo squirm to gain reputation on the internet is cute.
    Why, you wana be an internet mod now?
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    How long you haven't been playing.. again? Lmao, what you are saying makes no sense. I just told you don't believe what iceyy says until she comes with a proof yet you do, so I wont bother to reply on your second part since I already told you.
    And yeh.. if you rather to believe what she says, then do, I don't give sh1it, but I won't bother to reply to you since you are blindly following her.
    LOL! Yeah, I can see that hehe.

Edit: Just before you say "im not blidnly following her etc". How would you believe such a claim without a proof, if you do then yes you are blindly following her.
    It was only once that I got killed by her and it was on hk and it never happened again. So you saying that I went back to the spot looking for a fight and losing each time makes no sense, since it was only once that I died.
    That's another proof that you are blindly following her.
    Do you have any proof that she didn't come by on her dhan and drop you 5 times while you tried to defend yourself? You don't? Oh my!

You say I am blindly following what she says, but since you have no proof reputing her claims, if I were to believe you would I not be just as blind following what you say? Whose word carries more weight with you? Somebody you known for years or someone you don't know?

As I said, her I know - you I don't. That means when it comes down to your word against hers, you lose.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Why, you wana be an internet mod now?
    LMAO
    I think she is highly amused by how easily you are trolled.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    LOL! Yeah, I can see that hehe.

Do you have any proof that she didn't come by on her dhan and drop you 5 times while you tried to defend yourself? You don't? Oh my!

You say I am blindly following what she says, but since you have no proof reputing her claims, if I were to believe you would I not be just as blind following what you say? Whose word carries more weight with you? Somebody you known for years or someone you don't know?

As I said, her I know - you I don't. That means when it comes down to your word against hers, you lose.
    Why would I have a proof for a claim that SHE is throwing, do you realize that your logic is dropping to iceys lvl? Everybody knows if u gona throw a claim then get a proof or else its all bul****.

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    I think she is highly amused by how easily you are trolled.
    I don't get trolled by monkeys logic.

Except you are getting trolled lol look how many double/tripple posts you make out of anger because the old man respects & trusts oldschool rohan players.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Except you are getting trolled lol look how many double/tripple posts you make out of anger because the old man respects & trusts oldschool rohan players.
    Sorry but you aren't a forum mod, oh wait..

all server suck balls dfqousdgbq osudgbOSDGBEFef ISOQFNQSOFB
    RAGESOMAD.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    #tie4thewin #youalllose #fiftyfifty
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher