17 30.91%
  • Jin

10 18.18%
  • Isen

28 50.91%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    forget already what happens when sojung comes to your grind spot? its k deny it all u want u cant even 1 hit her and shes got 24% dd
    So you are saying that u killed me while i'm on HK O.o?

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    So you are saying that u killed me while i'm on HK O.o?
    I would have. Killing guys botting or on HKs is a favorite pastime for me.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

I used no pres old man mark I only started using pres when reinforced boss drops came out and I just made my rings +8 which is a good rate (around 21%). After that I just worked on getting +1 tickets its much easier and less of a headache and YNK capped them at +15.

@bledo: plz you are 2 poar to have a HK first time I killed u you claimed you didnt have spirit stones and the next 4 times I came back u were there and debuffed me before I killed u anyways. (agi dhan best self buff dhan OP)

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

I used no pres old man mark I only started using pres when reinforced boss drops came out and I just made my rings +8 which is a good rate (around 21%). After that I just worked on getting +1 tickets its much easier and less of a headache and YNK capped them at +15.

@bledo: plz you are 2 poar to have a HK first time I killed u you claimed you didnt have spirit stones and the next 4 times I came back u were there and debuffed me before I killed u anyways. (agi dhan best self buff dhan OP)
    I'm poor yet you can't put 5$ on this game, sure cheap ass keep begging for people's items, it's what you good at, begging.

Until you come with a proof, those are nothing but more claims from ur imaginary world.

I'm poor yet you can't put 5$ on this game, sure cheap ass keep begging for people's items, it's what you good at, begging.

Until you come with a proof, those are nothing but more claims from ur imaginary world.
    Lol why would she need to when she can keep killing over and over with a low-ass, non-equipped dhan? Would it not be kinda foolish to spend money when you really don't need to?

Woot!
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Lol why would she need to when she can keep killing over and over with a low-ass, non-equipped dhan? Would it not be kinda foolish to spend money when you really don't need to?

Woot!
    Killing hk people, ye sure if that is what u mean by killing, lmao.

Killing hk people, ye sure if that is what u mean by killing, lmao.
    um...

...first time I killed u you claimed you didnt have spirit stones and the next 4 times I came back u were there and debuffed me before I killed u anyways. (agi dhan best self buff dhan OP)
    Never heard of someone botting on HK actually debuffing or talking to people. I don't see anywhere that you claimed to have killed her ungeared dhan. I'm sure if I were you and she dirtnapped me 5 times, I would be hunting her and getting some payback.

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    um...

Never heard of someone botting on HK actually debuffing or talking to people. I don't see anywhere that you claimed to have killed her ungeared dhan. I'm sure if I were you and she dirtnapped me 5 times, I would be hunting her and getting some payback.
    Do you read my other posts? Like for real, do you read my posts or just icey's?
    You sadly believe everything iceyy says... blind following? Maybe.. yet til she comes with a proof that she killed me 5 times it's all bunch of lies.

Do you read my other posts? Like for real, do you read my posts or just icey's?
    You sadly believe everything iceyy says... blind following? Maybe.. yet til she comes with a proof that she killed me 5 times it's all bunch of lies.
    You're Detox from Ren Rohan right?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    You're Detox from Ren Rohan right?
    No, but I can let him know if you want to talk with him, he doesn't really read forum.