+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    You need SD not more HP and have you seen the stats of the chim/opaniel armour set? thats not balanced you dont know what balanced is I mean obviously you dont fking divi players need to quit the game.
    And tali/opaniel weapons aren't? Something that nobody will get anyways given how "awesome" the rates are.

And why buffing SD armors shouldn't be an option is, you're centering all the attention on dk's/dhans and forgetting about other classes that have constant damage, like temps, etc. And other bottom tier classes that would get even ruined more by higher SD values. Making HP socket stones stackable would make standard pking/group pvp more fun. Because having higher hp amounts is better and always easier to track and mitigate...which also makes pvp last a while longer, more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by krogger23 View Post
    Btw, "your so smart" makes you look like a dumbass. You are = You're. Man you kids should stay in school.

Man you kid should gtfo, this isn't getting graded by some English professor or something.....nah, didn't think so. Take your "OMG I'm lyke so c00l" **** somewhere else.

But that aside, I agree temps will be balanced after current attack stones in weapons expiration.
    Last edited by zyklo22; 09-02-2014 at 04:06 AM.

@gadwin: because we are talking about templars all the time.

@zyklo: tali/opaniel weapons are not nearly as OP as those armour sets are you illiterate and cant do the maths? those sets are "impossible" now but they wont be "impossible" forever if they were then they wouldnt be released in the first place. And what class besides dks and dhans get gimped by SD? If you mention mages I will slap you IRL they are already ****ed even if you dont have SD. You want fun pvp with the perfect weapon that gives offensive and defensive stats? go to ran simple as that on isen its a terrible idea to have **** that stacks. But hey my 190k hp templar with 71% dd can say otherwise................

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    And tali/opaniel weapons aren't? Something that nobody will get anyways given how "awesome" the rates are.

And why buffing SD armors shouldn't be an option is, you're centering all the attention on dk's/dhans and forgetting about other classes that have constant damage, like temps, etc. And other bottom tier classes that would get even ruined more by higher SD values. Making HP socket stones stackable would make standard pking/group pvp more fun. Because having higher hp amounts is better and always easier to track and mitigate...which also makes pvp last a while longer, more fun.

Man you kid should gtfo, this isn't getting graded by some English professor or something.....nah, didn't think so. Take your "OMG I'm lyke so c00l" **** somewhere else.

But that aside, I agree temps will be balanced after current attack stones in weapons expiration.
    Remember before calling someone a dumbass to reflect back on yourself
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.

Its cute he wants to make isen into a more expensive version of ran ))))))))))))))))))))))

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by krogger23 View Post
    Pretty sure the attack nerf alone will cause some damage. I'd wait a bit before I start crying. Was it you whining about DK's damage? And then continue to whine that we don't need skill defense? I'm not re-reading this thread, but I could have sworn that was you.
    No, I never complained about SD. Ever. I thought it was great since they released it considering how out of hand nukes got on Jin.

Btw, what am I waiting for? Temps on Jin just need to go back to using dual statted glacials and gg, games still broken. Not to mention they can still double dip on scrolls and empower, plus just outright have more buffs since anything that helps magic or melee buffs them. Korea won't just fix the problem for whatever reason, so gg, enjoy dead servers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    Haha...it takes a real pro to play grammar nazi on a forum where half the people type such broken English you can hardly make sense of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Haha...it takes a real pro to play grammar nazi on a forum where half the people type such broken English you can hardly make sense of it.
    Actually you missed that point. In your same sentence you said "your so smart." So yea... turn that around on yourself and reflect. Lols.
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.

he cant reflect he dont got a templar ((((((((((((((((((((

Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    ((((((((((((((((((((
    That smiley is so $%µ#§& annoying.

And I'm not even joking.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    That smiley is so $%µ#§& annoying.

And I'm not even joking.
    Inside joke, man.
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7