+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Because you can predict with 100% certainty what will happen in the future? you cant and you know nothing about this game the games staff taking advice from stupid people like you and the rest of the circus on jin is why jin is dead. But sure lets just follow you so isen can die and then.........................

you will run back to ran just to get run back out like the reject you are.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Conscript
    no, but they just shouldn't do their same slip again and release stuff that makes whole server look unbalanced again. and Jin is dead simply because it was full of hackers like Famous, and they all got banned. and with the release of new server, sure, it got empty. but so is Ran lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Because you can predict with 100% certainty what will happen in the future? you cant and you know nothing about this game the games staff taking advice from stupid people like you and the rest of the circus on jin is why jin is dead. But sure lets just follow you so isen can die and then.........................

you will run back to ran just to get run back out like the reject you are.
    Oh...now the staff takes advice from people on Jin? Just when I think you can't possibly get any stupider...you go ahead and say something like this. Excuse me while I go lay down for a minute, my stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

How delusional can you be lol there will be something stronger than what you have now thats how the game works. Its easy to get out of proportion when dealing with %ile boosters and there is no need to increase health when you can decrease the damage instead. More health hurts other classes while higher SD values battle dekans and dhans while keeping other classes the same (rip warlocks )

as far as jin is concerned both sides were just as dirty but I expected as much from a server full of rejects.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Oh...now the staff takes advice from people on Jin? Just when I think you can't possibly get any stupider...you go ahead and say something like this. Excuse me while I go lay down for a minute, my stomach hurts from laughing so hard.
    Yeah they didnt thats why isen exists while ran players were calling for a merge instead.

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Yeah they didnt thats why isen exists while ran players were calling for a merge instead.
    There were players on both servers that wanted a merge, and players on both servers that wanted a fresh start with a new server...and plenty who didn't want either but would rather have seen existing servers fixed. Saying Isen exists to appease Jin players is as absurd as saying templars aren't OP lol.

Conscript
    How delusional can you be lol there will be something stronger than what you have now thats how the game works. Its easy to get out of proportion when dealing with %ile boosters and there is no need to increase health when you can decrease the damage instead. More health hurts other classes while higher SD values battle dekans and dhans while keeping other classes the same (rip warlocks )
    Well, everything should look kinda balanced now especially after the attack separation on various items, chimera glasses / ears, accessories, stones etc. What should happen is either, 1. Nerf dragon knights. Or 2. hp stones should stack with attack so other classes can have a relatively decent hp so that it doesn't make them insta-one-shot against a vit dekan, that has more HP+PDEF anyway.

as far as jin is concerned both sides were just as dirty but I expected as much from a server full of rejects.

Only, all of our accounts are intact and can be logged at any given time.
    Last edited by zyklo22; 09-01-2014 at 06:45 PM.

You need SD not more HP and have you seen the stats of the chim/opaniel armour set? thats not balanced you dont know what balanced is I mean obviously you dont fking divi players need to quit the game.

Need help? PM me

Banned
    You need SD not more HP and have you seen the stats of the chim/opaniel armour set? thats not balanced you dont know what balanced is I mean obviously you dont fking divi players need to quit the game.
    Yeah we all need SD...because that does so much against OP blunt mastery damage rofl. Your so smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Yeah we all need SD...because that does so much against OP blunt mastery damage rofl. Your so smart.
    Pretty sure the attack nerf alone will cause some damage. I'd wait a bit before I start crying. Was it you whining about DK's damage? And then continue to whine that we don't need skill defense? I'm not re-reading this thread, but I could have sworn that was you.

Btw, "your so smart" makes you look like a dumbass. You are = You're. Man you kids should stay in school.
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I wanted to say that .
    I never get to have the fun. *sigh*
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher