+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    After getting alm along with my buffs. The Melee Stone did add a little but more melee attack in the long run. So in my opinion the melee attack would be better at high levels, and magic for low.

Commoner
    Nope, you can't get more than 5% sd .

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Dekans are killable. You just don't solo them. That is how a tank class is supposed to work. BUT nobody would play a tank unless it can pop some damage.
    Some is a little off I mean a nuke based off a % of your HP that ignores pd md and dd is absurd. I liked the way dekans were before heroic/wffs/dffs time they did 25k dmg and helped finish ppl off. Getting 1 hit with the best gear in the game was one big massive headache at least now I got 180k hp which balances everything out.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Vit dekans were never supposed to be a solo class or better yet, shouldn't have been a solo class in terms of pvp.

Granted, vs the weak and unskilled players.. a good ffs / wffs - dffs in-between the occasional stun is 'solo-able' - but for anything else they ought to have been the finisher. The nuker. The one that's called upon targets that are near-finished off but needs just that extra nuke to actually kill them - so pvp doesn't last either forever, or precious time is lost for other targets.

You know, when you charge someone and you get your combo off and they're at 1/4th hp or something and you realize: dayum, my combo's gone - my stuns are gone and there's no way I get to pull off that combo before he gets to start his and I can only hope I survive as much.. => nuke it.

That moment where your damage is good enough, but those annoying heals just keep them alive => nuke it.

Then again, 10sec - 100k+ pots / tears are pretty borderline, but 'oh well'. Inflating HP in such a way that everyone runs with at least 50k and some with 2-300k just for the sake of being able to tank it.. maybe it's me, but that's pretty silly and redundant besides.

A tank is for support - unless your name is kingz, then it's also to place outside your mfking window.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 09-01-2014 at 01:55 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Vit dekans were never supposed to be a solo class or better yet, shouldn't have been a solo class in terms of pvp.

Granted, vs the weak and unskilled players.. a good ffs / wffs - dffs in-between the occasional stun is 'solo-able' - but for anything else they ought to have been the finisher. The nuker. The one that's called upon targets that are near-finished off but needs just that extra nuke to actually kill them - so pvp doesn't last either forever, or precious time is lost for other targets.

You know, when you charge someone and you get your combo off and they're at 1/4th hp or something and you realize: dayum, my combo's gone - my stuns are gone and there's no way I get to pull off that combo before he gets to start his and I can only hope I survive as much.. => nuke it.

That moment where your damage is good enough, but those annoying heals just keep them alive => nuke it.

Then again, 10sec - 100k+ pots / tears are pretty borderline, but 'oh well'. Inflating HP in such a way that everyone runs with at least 50k and some with 2-300k just for the sake of being able to tank it.. maybe it's me, but that's pretty silly and redundant besides.

A tank is for support - unless your name is kingz, then it's also to place outside your mfking window.
    yee! that's what im saying, nuker should be able to finish off people 1 shot (ofcourse yes) but then again that 1 shot shouldn't be full hp or even half hp, it only should be 1/5 2/5, how people are supposed to get revived if they know there is that 1 dekan that will finish half of their hp in 1 shot (just an example).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    But...even if they were to nerf vit dekans, people aren't going to start playing combo classes as main dps toons so this scenario is kind of irrelevant, although I do agree with you, this is how things should work. In reality though, with how things work, why the heck would you play a combo class when templar dps with regulars > combo classes combos. Why get burst dps not as good as a templars for 10 seconds every 30 or 40 seconds(and the rest of the time have suck dps) when you can just play a templar and have pro dps with regular attacks?

I think people focus way too much on not matching up to templars on the dps front and not enough on the things that make the other classes unique. Guardian is my favorite example there is absolutely positively nothing wrong with guardians they got superior lockdown a strong combo and one of the most annoying skills in the game (blue drain).

Having said that I think there are lots of classes that need buffs (all of them small except wizz/warlock). I got an idea on how to fix a lot of the classes the problem is gadwin83 wont be happy until one class knocks templars off the top spot for an all round good char.

Need help? PM me

Conscript
    Please to any GM who's reading this, just decode HP socket stones to stack with attack force stones.

Point: So every other class other than vit-dekan's should build up some hp, which isn't bad, considering there isn't much stats inflation as of now. Also having a single click away G.G class is just ridiculous.

But thats not how it works if its not OP now it will be in a few months and then it will be too late. You cant raise the bar and then lower it on demand therefor its safer to just not make them stack. If anything I would remove the set effect armours **tali/opaniel** (that nobody has right now) and decrease the price of armour refinement kit in badge exchange so people can get skill def armour. You can still use chim boots helm and gloves while having 45% sd (if they fix that).

Need help? PM me

Conscript
    it shouldn't be lol, this is a new server on the basis of not releasing all of that op stuff that's settling on the other servers.

so stop trying to discredit it just because you don't play it anymore, only because you sucked.
    Last edited by zyklo22; 09-01-2014 at 05:23 PM.