+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    First you said you don't know where to get the 45% skill defense value and when I have proven my point you tell me it is fallacy.

Grow up, kid.

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    It is you who hasn't said anything worth reading other than crying in this thread.
    You seriously should gtfo and learn the game a little bit more before you start telling others what is better.
    What you said has no basis short of claiming to have seen 15% skill def pieces, which has no merit because it's nowhere near as that. More fallacies, plox.

Conscript
    First you said you don't know where to get the 45% skill defense value and when I have proven my point you tell me it is fallacy.

Grow up, kid.
    What did you prove? That's about anyone saying they saw something they didn't see.

Jeez all the double posts... Has neither of you learned the joy of the 'edit' button? Use it! Love it!
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    What you said has no basis short of claiming to have seen 15% skill def pieces, which has no merit because it's nowhere near as that. More fallacies, plox.
    I have seen 13% chest piece already and it is not max. You will find out yourself when you make one. No need to prove anything to you, dumbass, since you will never accept the truth anyways. That applies to all the retards from E2N sadly.

Conscript
    I have seen 13% chest piece already and it is not max. You will find out yourself when you make one. No need to prove anything to you, dumbass, since you will never accept the truth anyways. That applies to all the retards from E2N sadly.
    So you're now degrading into calling E2N retards....Oh, I see, butt hurt. You're mad already?

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Jeez all the double posts... Has neither of you learned the joy of the 'edit' button? Use it! Love it!
    Some people are afraid that the others would read their posts before editing it so that when they edit it the others won't see it.

xD

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    So you're now degrading into calling E2N retards....Oh, I see, butt hurt. You're mad already?
    Yep. I know what they are capable of and I have had to deal with their stupidity since a long time already.

You are now free to carry on crying about hp stones not being stackable with attack force stones.

Well considering I have used both on Isen, I think I would know. Fully buffed all 7's with Magic attack stone @ level 95 I was breaking 8k melee attack. With the melee stone in it, I lost 300 melee attack. So considering I have looked directly at it, there isn't much "experience" needed to see the numbers drop.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Well - I haven't tried it (don't like templars) nor am I saying one is wrong over the other.. but just as an afterthought:

- one can have less melee and still do more damage,
    - similar to someone having less pdef, but still taking lesser damage.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher