+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    if u had 1 braincell u would know there is chest, leggings and shield if im not mistaken with skill defense so you lose lets say 150vit and if it hurts u so bad replace one of ur dmg options in chimera weapon for 100vit option stone and shut up already cause ur crying gets annoying. fuken temps been overpowered since ages and this retard cries cause he gets oneshotted by a dekan. for all those times of temps being overpowered u should be getting 1shotted by any class in this game at least for the next 10 years.
    Oh, there's a shield too. Totally forgot about that. Thanks for topping it off, moron.

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by krogger23 View Post
    Templars will benefit FAR more than a dekan.
    How do you know this....? They aren't vit to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    Oh, there's a shield too. Totally forgot about that. Thanks for topping it off, moron.
    Read the whole post you moron, you give up mobility stone in ur chimera weapon for 100vit and you are good to go with around 45% skill defense. If dekans still 1shot you then my advice for you is to delete your templar.

Commoner
    You can't get 45% sd on Isen, I don't even think you can pass 30%.

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    You can't get 45% sd on Isen, I don't even think you can pass 30%.
    you can get around 15% on every part with skill defense

Commoner
    Hmmm weird I have tried so many times and cant seem to get more than 5% sd.

Conscript
    Read the whole post you moron, you give up mobility stone in ur chimera weapon for 100vit and you are good to go with around 45% skill defense. If dekans still 1shot you then my advice for you is to delete your templar.
    Well, at least you're not entirely stupid. I'm still not aware where you get off that I'd have 45% skill def with 3 pieces of gear.

Pulling values out of your ass? Lol.

Well, at least you're not entirely stupid. I'm still not aware where you get off that I'd have 45% skill def with 3 pieces of gear.

Pulling values out of your ass? Lol.
    i have already seen parts for 13% skill defense chest piece and this is still not max cause 1st part had 8% and third part had 5%.
    the same goes for leggings and shield.
    here comes your 45% skill def or something around that (and it is not pulled out of my ass)

Conscript
    i have already seen parts for 13% skill defense chest piece and this is still not max cause 1st part had 8% and third part had 5%.
    the same goes for leggings and shield.
    here comes your 45% skill def or something around that (and it is not pulled out of my ass)
    No, no. Just stop with your fallacies, chump.

No, no. Just stop with your fallacies, chump.
    It is you who hasn't said anything worth reading other than crying in this thread.
    You seriously should gtfo and learn the game a little bit more before you start telling others what is better.