+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Conscript
    What's solved exactly? Gearing a skill def armor you would miss out on armor stones in a supposedly crafting based server. Makes it worse actually.

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    What's solved exactly? Gearing a skill def armor you would miss out on armor stones in a supposedly crafting based server. Makes it worse actually.
    It is not making it worse. It is actually somehow balanced like that. All temp players would like to get 50melee 50magic 50dd 50hp but its not how its working. With new skills dekans are supposed to hit hard. When u are fully buffed you can get around 40k-50k hp as a templar and with skill def neither sage not knight will 1 shot you so it is fine. Just cause you die from random dekans while farming without any scrolls/buffs doesnt mean stones should be stackable.

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    It is not making it worse. It is actually somehow balanced like that. All temp players would like to get 50melee 50magic 50dd 50hp but its not how its working. With new skills dekans are supposed to hit hard. When u are fully buffed you can get around 40k-50k hp as a templar and with skill def neither sage not knight will 1 shot you so it is fine. Just cause you die from random dekans while farming without any scrolls/buffs doesnt mean stones should be stackable.
    If you had half a brain, you would know that the damage dropped equipping a SD armor is simply covered by having more hp when socketing x5 vit stones in crafted armors. So if I were to gear a skill def armor *facepalm* It would only leave me missing my 250 key stat points in sockets, which makes it worse, as I said.

Like, say a dekan DFFS is 30k... vs. a class that's gearing 20~25% skill def DD? That would be around 7k less damage. I'm sure 250 vit with alm, scrolls, buffs, etc. would even inflate more than that.

No one said melee and magic should be stackable but HP because it isn't attack force sort.

If you had half a brain, you would know that the damage dropped equipping a SD armor is simply covered by having more hp when socketing x5 vit stones in crafted armors. So if I were to gear a skill def armor *facepalm* It would only leave me missing my 250 key stat points in sockets, which makes it worse, as I said.

Like, say a dekan DFFS is 30k... vs. a class that's gearing 20~25% skill def DD? That would be around 7k less damage. I'm sure 250 vit with alm, scrolls, buffs, etc. would even inflate more than that.

No one said melee and magic should be stackable but HP because it isn't attack force sort.
    if u had 1 braincell u would know there is chest, leggings and shield if im not mistaken with skill defense so you lose lets say 150vit and if it hurts u so bad replace one of ur dmg options in chimera weapon for 100vit option stone and shut up already cause ur crying gets annoying. fuken temps been overpowered since ages and this retard cries cause he gets oneshotted by a dekan. for all those times of temps being overpowered u should be getting 1shotted by any class in this game at least for the next 10 years.
    Last edited by Krzak87; 08-31-2014 at 05:45 PM.

What a moron. Yes, they should stack. Dekans have nuke skills output depending on their vit key stat which is a big advantage, they deal hell of a ****ing damage + maintaining the most HP. And considering that HP isn't an attack force type stone, why not? That's incredibly stupid.
    I think you're kinda missing his point. Templars will benefit FAR more than a dekan. I agree templars will still remain the most potent force, but their weakness should be a lack of HP. 50% on top of everything is kinda OP. However - It is still a SMALL weakness. Why? Well we have Attack%, int, DD, Attack speed % and only 1 extra option. This means it's going to be 50% hp. No more extra HP absorb or mobi. Not much of a weakness... but yea.

Your argument about DK's is invalid. They have two nukes - a minor and a major. Every 17 seconds they're going to deal about 60k damage. Match that to a templar's 60k damage across 6-8 seconds. Difference? DK can tank. You also gotta remember templars are like "steady" dps (but still OP). Dekans are nukers. They're meant to finish off targets.
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by krogger23 View Post
    I think you're kinda missing his point. Templars will benefit FAR more than a dekan. I agree templars will still remain the most potent force, but their weakness should be a lack of HP. 50% on top of everything is kinda OP. However - It is still a SMALL weakness. Why? Well we have Attack%, int, DD, Attack speed % and only 1 extra option. This means it's going to be 50% hp. No more extra HP absorb or mobi. Not much of a weakness... but yea.

Your argument about DK's is invalid. They have two nukes - a minor and a major. Every 17 seconds they're going to deal about 60k damage. Match that to a templar's 60k damage across 6-8 seconds. Difference? DK can tank. You also gotta remember templars are like "steady" dps (but still OP). Dekans are nukers. They're meant to finish off targets.
    Basically dekans will be unkillable, which is wrong, it will only lead people to main dekans and neglect the other characters. No character in the game is supposed to be a nuker.

Commoner
    bleh.. it's hard to say, but from my opinion the reason why maybe dekans should be like this is because each temp should have a def/priest? Yet there aren't many people playing this game, meh idk it's unbalanced from many ways.

You won't find aswell a priest running around always with lvl 7 marea battle, the game is lacking people.

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    Basically dekans will be unkillable, which is wrong, it will only lead people to main dekans and neglect the other characters. No character in the game is supposed to be a nuker.
    Dekans are killable. You just don't solo them. That is how a tank class is supposed to work. BUT nobody would play a tank unless it can pop some damage.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Dekans are killable. You just don't solo them. That is how a tank class is supposed to work. BUT nobody would play a tank unless it can pop some damage.
    Exactly, you can't solo them, which what my second post says there aren't enough people in this game. You see a dekan would be in a pt with atleast 1priest, as derek said temp would do 60k dmg in 8seconds, yet that's not the dekans hp, a dekan would have at least more than 150k. with dekans heal, tears, holywines, oblig, priest heals, beside his real dmg and his other guildie members that will be killing the target that is trying to kill the dekan, just lol. im just saying it will be waste of time to target a dekan, and if u didn't do that he will be reviving 2-3 people.

Commoner
    And to be honest, people here got used to 1 shot people, which why u will see people changing/making dekans.