+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Need Help,Share some Info!!!

Hi, I am new to this server and game and just wanted to know more about following items and quest. It would be very nice if some one help me getting answers to my following questions.
    1)Can we use 2x (2 set) fire twins at same time as accessories will it give 600 str and 3000 hp?
    p.s which twins combo should str dhan use?

2)How to get boss accessories to complete crone quest from crafting studio. can some one share where this boss are and there location and which boss drops what
    for eg which boss drop -crest of ruinte,belzeve,deskaizel

thanks. i know there are 1000 players better than me who can help me answer these question so please help
    Last edited by amibaby; 08-29-2014 at 11:09 PM.

1. You can only use one set at a time, for str dhans you should use 2x Fire Twins and 2x Earth Twins. (So you would get 300 str 2k hp and 300 vit and 2k hp)

2. I'm not too sure, haven't played the game in a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by amibaby View Post
    Hi, I am new to this server and game and just wanted to know more about following items and quest. It would be very nice if some one help me getting answers to my following questions.
    1)Can we use 2x (2 set) fire twins at same time as accessories will it give 600 str and 3000 hp?

no you can't, str dhan should use fire and any bossdrop, or fire and earth twins

2)How to get boss accessories to complete crone quest from crafting studio. can some one share where this boss are and there location and which boss drops what

pm ShadowAce for that lol

thanks. i know there are 1000 players better than me who can help me answer these question so please help

there aren't 1k players in this game left lol
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

all lefting this server :/

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    there aren't 1k players in this game left lol
    Are there 100?
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Are there 100?
    thats what i am thinking after playing for few moments ... thanks for sharing info yes it helped me
    p.s whats the use of recycle system ? how to use it
    Last edited by amibaby; 08-30-2014 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by amibaby View Post
    nop sorry does not work like that.

Crests: You can get them from killing r4 minibosses (belzac/levigel/atrophos/fel conscript IIRC)
    Heart: You can get it from killing zeitgeist in r4 (hes in the middle of the dungeon)
    *you can get to r4 by using an r3 stone from any town sundries merchant and walking to the portal near the center. *
    silva feather: You can get it from killing goddess of wind silva in r5 (controlled by big guilds so dont bother going for it solo)
    bez eye: You can get this from killing bezemutt in ronelia (controlled by big guilds so dont bother going for it solo)
    wrath of ancient darkness: You can get this from killing ruler of ancient darkness in gratt underground (controlled by big guilds so dont bother going for it solo)

Hello there! I was on vacation for the long weekend sorry for the delayed response (OP pmed me as suggested by....tri

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Hello there! I was on vacation for the long weekend sorry for the delayed response (OP pmed me as suggested by....tri
    wow thanks for the info