+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned
    The accessories in this matter have been removed from the character at this time. Any further accessories found on the server will be removed as well.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Verenbaen View Post
    The accessories in this matter have been removed from the character at this time. Any further accessories found on the server will be removed as well.
    Man, first it was the plusable chimera decoration event now it's these accessories... what if this guy didn't know that people can see his plusd items on system chat, do you really think we would have found that there are still unnerfed chimera?
    Why you guys never learn from ur mistakes.. you making the road to failure so easy.
    It's like you telling us to do the GM work instead of you and to tell u what to do before and after each maintenance. I anyhow don't blame you, it's the current state of the game is what makes u think that doing any number of mistakes wouldn't matter.

Remove all the existing accessories AND DON'T FORGET to remove all the remaining chimera accessory packages in case someone hasn't opened it yet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    Remove all the existing accessories AND DON'T FORGET to remove all the remaining chimera accessory packages in case someone hasn't opened it yet.
    They need a maint to do so... And there are accessories and eye/ears around in Isen.

btw, gz lvl 70 req for chimera decoration

Hey gM why don't you settle argument and tell everyone that you didn't remove the chimera rings that my warlock Fabulouz was wearing there was no hacking no indo just good ole fashioned mistake from gm

so many mistakes in 1month..............

Banned
    The removal of the accessories was done by our database team. While they managed to get most of the accessories from the game I would expect a few to be missed. Any that are missed will be removed by myself when we locate them. We are working with the development team for a solid date that the accessories will return to the server. Once this date has been established we will provide this to the server.

The removal of the accessories was done by our database team. While they managed to get most of the accessories from the game I would expect a few to be missed. Any that are missed will be removed by myself when we locate them. We are working with the development team for a solid date that the accessories will return to the server. Once this date has been established we will provide this to the server.
    So in the meantime we're left with no real usable accessories. Are players going to be refunded for their lost times on packs/seals/etc?
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by krogger23 View Post
    So in the meantime we're left with no real usable accessories. Are players going to be refunded for their lost times on packs/seals/etc?
    you know what is funny, on forum and in game they said they wont refund the chimera accessories crones, but when u send a ticket they tell you that you can choose between getting your crones back or waiting for the accessories to be restored, now if you picked to refund the crones back they will send u back a message saying that they esclated your ticket to higher department and that you have to wait for the reply.