+ Reply to Thread

Timeframe to recieve updated chimera accesories?

any info as to how long untill we get them back ?

Banned
    2 weeks, next maint.

Banned
    At this time we have no solid time frame for when the Chimera Accessories will be restored to Isen. Once we have the solid date we will inform the player base so that they can make preparations for the items return. When the items are returned if your items were +6 they will be +6 for you again. Whether this will be upon item delivery or something that the support staff will have to do for your account is not yet known.

LOL, you want us to make preparations for the return of the accessories. Perhaps you should have taken a leaf out of your own book and told us in advance when you were going to take them off us and for how long it would take to replace them. We were all aware that they were going to be nurfed, but not taken away in the abrupt manner like you did. Had we had that information from you, we could have made preparations and opted for the twins. Well while im waiting on your balls up to be fixed, I guess ill have to keep hunting much lower level mobs than I should be.
    One word to sum this server up,,,,
    CLUSTERF**K

Hmm maybe ask Atzigan or read hes thread:
    When will they be available?
    The Chimera Accessories will be available at the same time the Survival Arena Renewal arrives! The set date is September 23rd on a maintenance date.

I suggest to leave this p2p server and move back to jin or ran.Without IM stones you can't even exp at Isen.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth112 View Post
    Hmm maybe ask Atzigan or read hes thread:
    When will they be available?
    The Chimera Accessories will be available at the same time the Survival Arena Renewal arrives! The set date is September 23rd on a maintenance date.

I suggest to leave this p2p server and move back to jin or ran.Without IM stones you can't even exp at Isen.
    You realize this thread was created before Atzigan made his announcement, right?
    Pay attention!
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca