+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Why would you want armour crafting when the chimera>tali>opaniel will always be the best armour.
    Because there's something called sage armor? and well if you think +12 is so easy make me some please .

Quote Originally Posted by bacnab View Post
    Because there's something called sage armor? and well if you think +12 is so easy make me some please .
    Chimera is same base pdef as grade A craftsman armour and sage is glacial +0 or a difference of... 70 white pdef to chimeras. You are way better off working on making some parts +12 even if you try once a week than to waste like 4k making sage for 70 extra white pdef per part.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

But if I recall correctly sage armor is pretty :P
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

not really

I mean its not bedron or anything....

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Well 70 extra per piece is 350 white pdf + the option pdf its comes which is worth it to me. It wouldnt take 4k rps to get there either, crafting lvl 11 is easy enough then just need to get two packs, which assuming price is the same. is only 1.5k ecash and even if you bought all three thats 2250 ecash. It does also look better than chimera armor.

Helping to balance the game GM
    Because the stones are in different percentages?
    is easier to balance the game so:
    * Auras increase: dex, str and hp
    for example: (Dex in Half Elf or STR in Human)
    This very well have separate attack type of stones, but does not help Jin and Ran servers they have upgrades that do not need stones,
    Corrected using only one type of scroll attack at once (magic or melee or rang) not both. only benefits the Templars.
    Correct attack bonus of Tali and chimera weapons all attack only benefits the Templars.
    example, tali club (stats, + int, + psy, + vit, +100 magic attack)
    Half Elf need more damage in skill, it will be more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Which is exactly how balanced gameplay should be. Each class having its most useful build. Full dex guards and agi dhans crit hard. Full int temps hit hard. Vit dekans ffs hard. Str dhans dp pp hard. Vit defenders tank like nobody's business. Each pure build has its strength. What ends up ruining that balance is adding high all-stat and all-attack bonuses that allowed these pure builds to enhance other attributes (most notably HP). Frankly if you are building a dps char, you should not reasonably be expected to tank. If you are building a tank, you reasonably should not expect to be able to inflict heavy damage. Once you toss in boss drops with all stats and all attack boosts, you flush that whole idea of balance down the crapper. If a player really wanted to play more than lone stat, there has always been the hybrid builds (a hybrid guard was hella fun to play). How may here plays a hybrid build anymore?
    that was b4 craft era / best Rohan Times, after heavy dps start 2get heavy hp all was fcked up, so dont stack power stones with HP stones cuz its just stupid

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Craft messed up pvp - everything giving all stats adding extras too builds that ought to dish out great dmg with the trade off of being squishy.
    Hp was already an option before - though the increase in its stats made it a tad ridiculous.
    Imho 50 % is way overdone.

That aside I don't think it should be stackable with the attack options.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    not really

I mean its not bedron or anything....
    glacial on humans look bad ass, e. edwin on dhans, glacial again on male wiz

giants are just ugly no matter what.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    glacial on humans look bad ass, e. edwin on dhans, glacial again on male wiz
    giants are just ugly no matter what.
    Glacial on dhan females look no ass
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca