+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    We're going to see that soon. But you gotta take in account all the ticket +100 allstats (star of victory) and +10 conqueror level...
    IMO those tickets should be removed....

Edit: Because to heck with all the all stats crap. That's what screws stuff up in the first place.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Maybe, maybe not, there have been changes to skills since then. Priests have mdef aura now, wffs was nerfed, etc.
    magic resist aura of 50% (meaning 50% chance to make the big dffs useless)

theres also conqueror lvl resist (20% at +10? im not online atm)

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

..... where's a face palm meme when you need one?
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    On isen it makes no sense to make them stack but it would be nice if they stacked on ran.

Also can we get the blueprints on ran?
    Will make sure to add them !

For now leave them as is and when the new chim rings are out it'll be easier to know how it would affect things. In my opinion tho hp stones shouldn't have been added, it was fine before with 4x hp glacial weaps for vit classes even if the forge rate was terrible.

Side note:

Would it be possible to add the master crafting packs for armor crafting on isen?

Quote Originally Posted by bacnab View Post
    For now leave them as is and when the new chim rings are out it'll be easier to know how it would affect things. In my opinion tho hp stones shouldn't have been added, it was fine before with 4x hp glacial weaps for vit classes even if the forge rate was terrible.
    There will be stronger rings in the future that you need to account for. Powercreep is inevitable in rohan whatever the next best thing is has to be stronger than what you already have depending on how long the cycle goes on for having those spirit stones stack could skew the balance in the OP department.
    Side note:

Would it be possible to add the master crafting packs for armor crafting on isen?
    Why would you want armour crafting when the chimera>tali>opaniel will always be the best armour.

Need help? PM me

Commoner
    Why are people talking like if each class in the game is going to have a priest with lvl 7 marea battle to stalk them? With the current rate in forge or what ever they did on those pa armors, I can't seem to get more than 5% sd.
    Wait til people get hit by wffs/dffs as it wouldn't matter right now, dffs will kill u 1 shot wffs will take ur hp down to 1/4.

Commoner
    What you should do is making marea battle to 20% skill resist at lvl 7, and making the conqueror 50% resist to magical damage at +10. This way dhans, rangers temps etc wont be afraid to go freely alone.

But even with that dhans will still be op, so like its either the dhans or dekans.
    Last edited by Bledo; 08-27-2014 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Why would you want armour crafting when the chimera>tali>opaniel will always be the best armour.
    Well if people wanna be very cheap craftsman V armor is same stats as chimera armor Also maybe some ppl want sage armor who knows lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trackman800 View Post
    Well if people wanna be very cheap craftsman V armor is same stats as chimera armor Also maybe some ppl want sage armor who knows lol
    Chris when u gonna start playing ran menz!

Need help? PM me