+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Accs removement

Accs removement

The way this 'replacement' happens is just horrible. The easiest way is
    just to let the accs where they are - decide what stats are ok on them - 'update'
    these accs on next mainteneace. Done.

You guys always forget the players spending real money for buying rps to buy crones. Payment in this one means they gain the product they see.

The refund to this in the meantime is a joke. I cannot even go solo with these new accs. And you may forget the time how long you need to farm 100 mil crones, besides that servers low droprate.

The consequence now is you made lots of people leave the server again.
    And I personally thinking about charge back my money spended last week, which were like 150 bucks.

Read the chats ingame how angry ppl are if you really care.
    My idea: give back the accs instantly, think about what stats are ok (which
    actually should only last few mins of speaking), and change it.
    THATS service instead of let ppl quit game.

Quote Originally Posted by hCstyx View Post
    You guys always forget the players spending real money for buying rps to buy crones. Payment in this one means they gain the product they see.
    They didn't forget. They knew exactly what the effect of this would be on people spending money on their game.

They are banking on the fact that you will bend over and take it, then spend even more once they finish doing their 'adjustments'.

It has worked for them in the past, so why not again, right?
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca