+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Templars after acc nerf

So, nothing has changed rly, temps still hit as much as b4 acc nerf, i say they drop ppl easier now cuz that -300vit hurt alot all other classes, instead nerfing Blunt Mastery U guys again nerf all other class instead temps.
    Lets give 4all class buff like Blunt Mastery maybe? 90% weapon dmg and 20%speed attack +magic to mele? lolz

so conclusion is .. all rest r nerfed cuz of lack vit, and Templars still OP as b4 even stronger cuz all rest got sucky hp now, GG

nope templars dont hit that much now, stop spreading lies

it was a good change cause the server is a lot more balanced now

The folks running this server do not know how to redesign skills like blunt mastery or ffs.

For instance a temp's blunt skill will always convert and muliply magic attack to melee for normal attacks. As well melee and magic attack powerups & buffs will provide double-dip benefits. Not only that, but they also retain that magic attack for magic-based skills. Not really a fair way to skill a class, don't you think? Now would a templar not be a more fair class to play if its blunt buff worked only with the templar's strength? No reason a temp can't build an int/str hybrid, right? Buff dependency? It is no more dependent on outside buffs than a str dhan is, and that class is just fine to play.

The folks here lost the ability to change the way skill and attack mechanics work. You will never see this kind of change happening here. That is not to say it is not possible to do this kind of change, it most certainly is. It is just not possible here. For this place if it cannot be configured in the game's .bin files, it is just not done.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    So, nothing has changed rly, temps still hit as much as b4 acc nerf, i say they drop ppl easier now cuz that -300vit hurt alot all other classes, instead nerfing Blunt Mastery U guys again nerf all other class instead temps.
    Lets give 4all class buff like Blunt Mastery maybe? 90% weapon dmg and 20%speed attack +magic to mele? lolz

so conclusion is .. all rest r nerfed cuz of lack vit, and Templars still OP as b4 even stronger cuz all rest got sucky hp now, GG
    QQ and senseless rant aside, I agree they should group HP into the category as melee/range/magic so you can't have an OP class.

... and yea I don't know if that already is or not... just saying.
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by krogger23 View Post
    QQ and senseless rant aside, I agree they should group HP into the category as melee/range/magic so you can't have an OP class.

... and yea I don't know if that already is or not... just saying.
    Apparently it is.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    Apparently it is.
    Oh that's not too bad then. If they can't be paired up then go QQ about anything.
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by krogger23 View Post
    Oh that's not too bad then. If they can't be paired up then go QQ about anything.
    Ya changes pretty good but i'll wait one month or so until those changes are set in stone.

Don't QQ rohan will be dead soon!!!

Ups I had a typo -

"if they can't be paired up then NO QQ about anything"

Lols
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.

b4 maintenance templar was hitting on em 6k reg after maintenance still 6k reg attack.... so where is the change?