+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned

Agi dhans screwed again?

We have ranged, magic and mele decoration acc, but again... no Agi one?

agi dhans are crap jst leave it

Banned
    Any class that does melee damage will take the melee decorations, magic will take magic and ranged will take ranged. There is no breakdown of specific stats for the items. All we have done is split the attack style.

Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    The Division of att forces help agi dhan indirectly in terms of overall class balance

Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    Ranged, Melee and Magic are all base attack force types. Agi is a stat type. There is no such thing as an Agi attack type or Crit attack type in this game. If you want more damage you do in melee critical attacks, you need to enhance your melee attack force. For ranged crits you would enhance ranged attack force and finally for magic crit attacks you would enhance magic attack force.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

im talking about +50 agi +50vit , why on earth on my agi dhan i would like +50str +50vit stats? <------ and that mele decoration give? so maybe instead of wind twins i will use str one on my agi dhan? hm?

Quote Originally Posted by Verenbaen View Post
    Any class that does melee damage will take the melee decorations, magic will take magic and ranged will take ranged. There is no breakdown of specific stats for the items. All we have done is split the attack style.
    Wtf? You have any idea what you're talking about?

"All stats" IS now broken down. Wtf... how do you know nothing?
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Verenbaen View Post
    make 50agi 50vit 10% crit chimera decoration for agi dhans
    The closer you look,the less you'll see.

Despite the fact that Str generally speaking boosts Melee, in this case it does not increase Agi Dhan's damage at all because their Melee will still be too small to hit through the relatively high PDef of the opponent. As others have said, the Agi stat which was included before in the All Status has been removed with this split. I have not yet bought any of those, I wonder if one of them still gives Psy or has this been removed as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Ang3lB4by View Post
    make 50agi 50vit 10% crit chimera decoration for agi dhans
    better add 5% crit to chimera catars or dagger