+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best dhan

Hybrid View

Banned
    goodnight noobs thx for da fun, kid hurhur keeps talking about my rulers, they're on my temp unlike him, my dhan is my alt, even though he claims his dhan is his alt, and he has a main with star of victory title XD (lying piece of sh.it) all my gears on my temp and i still hit harder than hurhur. i owned mark out of hero set, like 4x feathers+12 3 rulers+12 medal+6 firefox and some otha stuff. that on top of my own crap i got enough gears to gear 3 chars. the ss's posted in this thread clearly show me hitting 20k dpp on him with 6x DD and him hitting 16k on me with 45dd. and i'm not with my rulers and other sh.it and i don't have trophy talisman robe or hat LOL. if i popped im and my rulers n crap i'd make his dpp look like a joke. but don't need it kids trash. we'll end the night on Barbara called me out 1v1, animosh.itty said they won't help, healed her twice, and she still died. she was full buffed, i'm self buffed + str. pzzzzzzzzzz. can't wait till my temps done i'm gonna shat on all of u kids lel.

and some good tunes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tEsTwgS7tQ
    Last edited by shawnc1186ishere; 08-29-2014 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    goodnight noobs thx for da fun, kid hurhur keeps talking about my rulers, they're on my temp unlike him, my dhan is my alt, even though he claims his dhan is his alt, and he has a main with star of victory title XD (lying piece of sh.it) all my gears on my temp and i still hit harder than hurhur. i owned mark out of hero set, like 4x feathers+12 3 rulers+12 medal+6 firefox and some otha stuff. that on top of my own crap i got enough gears to gear 3 chars. the ss's posted in this thread clearly show me hitting 20k dpp on him with 6x DD and him hitting 16k on me with 45dd. and i'm not with my rulers and other sh.it and i don't have trophy talisman robe or hat LOL. if i popped im and my rulers n crap i'd make his dpp look like a joke. but don't need it kids trash. we'll end the night on Barbara called me out 1v1, animosh.itty said they won't help, healed her twice, and she still died. she was full buffed, i'm self buffed + str. pzzzzzzzzzz. can't wait till my temps done i'm gonna shat on all of u kids lel.

and some good tunes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tEsTwgS7tQ
    strellan's agi dhan does more crit than your dpp at the end of SA lul.
    Last edited by treintram; 08-29-2014 at 06:41 AM.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    strellan's agi dhan does more crit that your dpp at the end of SA lul.
    HAHAHAA dont break his heart he is the 1st dhan LOL

MadBombeR

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    strellan's agi dhan does more crit than your dpp at the end of SA lul.
    and that's after charging Storm Assault LoL
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.