+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Best dhan

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    should take your own advice ^^
    Lmao, go away troll pumping puppy.

Because again if I didn't care enough about ran server would that mean I can't post here? In the way she sees it thats a yes, which applies to any other person who doesn't have a decent character on ran.

So take this sentence that she wrote and re-read it billion of times, before posting another post that has nothing to do with anything being said.
    You first said you can't see where she said that, I gave you the "care enough about ran" post, then you went to liking me or not liking me which has nothing to do with what she said.
    Last edited by Bledos; 09-03-2014 at 11:08 PM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    Liking me or not, THAT, is not relative to the FACT that she SAYS some people CAN't post on RAN threads UNLESS they HAVE decent characters, which she admit it by her self in a post that she MADE by her own hands.
    To be really honest, I think you emphasized wrongly here and should have emphasized 'she', instead. Now it totally reads awkward and the whole message is undone by the confusion it causes. One could debate that the 2nd comma is overdue as well, but lets not nitpick now.

Anyway, I think you're having a hard time trying to prove your worth. If you have to try hard proving your worth then.. well, we can all make our own conclusions.

Why so tense?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    To be really honest, I think you emphasized wrongly here and should have emphasized 'she', instead. Now it totally reads awkward and the whole message is undone by the confusion it causes. One could debate that the 2nd comma is overdue as well, but lets not nitpick now.

Anyway, I think you're having a hard time trying to prove your worth. If you have to try hard proving your worth then.. well, we can all make our own conclusions.

Why so tense?
    I'm not having hard time proving my point, it's easy and simple and clarified more than once. you don't see the point of the "care enough about ran" post which says the whole thing, thats why you people keep changing the subject for the sake of a very wrong case. lets take her old forever friends for example they all realized how stupid she is because they have the balls to say so, and because they saw how big mouth is she.
    And btw, making your own conclusions is not related to how hardly i'm trying, I could have made 1 post and let you guys to come with your own conclusions , thats why there is more than 1 post, which you call it "trying hard".
    Last edited by Bledos; 09-04-2014 at 01:33 AM.

Banned
    Shawn is the best of all times

/thread.

(But he still has no life and still playing rohan from mom's basement. How's been the game recently, lolz ?)

idk what bledo going on about anymore lolz free posts +1 count

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    you sure don't big mouth .

I don't think he even knows what he is talking about anymore

Quote Originally Posted by fwakU View Post
    I don't think he even knows what he is talking about anymore
    Sure I don't MR pet

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    Because again if I didn't care enough about ran server would that mean I can't post here? In the way she sees it thats a yes, which applies to any other person who doesn't have a decent character on ran.

So take this sentence that she wrote and re-read it billion of times, before posting another post that has nothing to do with anything being said.
    You first said you can't see where she said that, I gave you the "care enough about ran" post, then you went to liking me or not liking me which has nothing to do with what she said.
    You said...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    Imagine if a cat ate your mouse coz it looks like a mouse, lols.
    She said...
    imagine you having a decent char on ran ((((((((((((((((((((
    You said...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    imagine you having a decent char on ran ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
    How does any of that state in any terms whatsoever that you are not free to post wherever you like?
    You posted here. She jumped on you. You responded. So what? You think she has any power at all to dictate where you, me or anyone else can post in these forums?

She apparently doesn't like you. You don't like that. We all get it. 10 pages of drama later with no real point whatsoever. All it did was derail a fun thread of us trolling shawn.

She doesn't like you. She's not gonna send you noods of her boobies. Deal with it man!
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca