+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Best dhan

Quote Originally Posted by Mariion View Post
    It was when I was speaking about BacJae when he made banned Caym cause of Guppie's shits and you put your noise into that story (you were in pt with him and talking shit around, so yeah I obviously answered when you don't know anything of what happened and only open your mouth and try to go out sz since you got that stuff).
    That conclusion come from there, people like you need power for get a voice. You should marry Rhiioko, he's 100% your equal (Yeahhh, I use Justin's joke I'm pro).
    oh boi, since when did i ban caym? O_o do me a favor and get the straight story first before talking **** agian like 99.9% of ur stories are
    BacJae - Retired

Raelen - Retired

BOOBS
    oh wait, LucidInsanity these days QQ

Life is an interesting journey, You never know where it will take you

This thread is about karma and Shawn getting married

Banned
    this the second time i heard that, who the hell is karma lewl.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    this the second time i heard that, who the hell is karma lewl.
    Karma is Mariion or Slyfen (idk how to spell that) or both of them or all of them, he/ she/ it/ them. Who knows.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    still lost though, lel. dunno who any of dem fools is.

I'm Manoushka/Jenara from Ahkma, also was Selendis in SilenceU (this same priest was Karma after another merge).

Sylfaen is Sylfaen from Forever, she don't even take part in this convo, idk why you need her so bad ? She pretty much don't want to play that game anymore too.

And Karren keep your "he/ she/ it/ them" for people like you edating ppl on a game. I never did it, and I won't start to do it, so if someone need to know more about your gender, it should be your, but hey, since you give your ass, you still got a hole to share to those stupids men accepting e-gf, even if you are a g.i.r.l.
    (/retired)[/B]

I'm Manoushka/Jenara from Ahkma, also was Selendis in SilenceU (this same priest was Karma after another merge).

Sylfaen is Sylfaen from Forever, she don't even take part in this convo, idk why you need her so bad ? She pretty much don't want to play that game anymore too.

And Karren keep your "he/ she/ it/ them" for people like you edating ppl on a game. I never did it, and I won't start to do it, so if someone need to know more about your gender, it should be your, but hey, since you give your ass, you still got a hole to share to those stupids men accepting e-gf, even if you are a g.i.r.l.
    lol who do I give my a$$ to exactly? Give me names. If you know so much, list them. And who exactly am I e~dating? AGAIN, if you know so much gimme names.

And you can call me a g.i.r.l or what ever you wish. Not like its gonna bother me any.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    lol who do I give my a$$ to exactly? Give me names. If you know so much, list them. And who exactly am I e~dating? AGAIN, if you know so much gimme names.

And you can call me a g.i.r.l or what ever you wish. Not like its gonna bother me any.
    Roy (KatyPerry), Lucas ?

Neither it does on me since I won't met anyone from here rl and my stuff is my stuff, even if I've quitted it's mine 100% so, again, continue embarrass yourself g.i.r.l.
    (/retired)[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TThommmyy View Post
    oh boi, since when did i ban caym? O_o do me a favor and get the straight story first before talking **** agian like 99.9% of ur stories are
    Since you reported Guppie because you were stupid enough to use a common account with him and never changed the password over one year... And since Guppie as nothing by himself exept a noob dhan and dekan and all the stuff belong to Caym (since Guppie could log it too), you banned an innoncent because your stupidity. GG morron.
    (/retired)[/B]

Roy (KatyPerry), Lucas ?

Neither it does on me since I won't met anyone from here rl and my stuff is my stuff, even if I've quitted it's mine 100% so, again, continue embarrass yourself g.i.r.l.
    Well Roy and I were never a secret. Half the server knew about that so your not telling us anything new here. Hell I even posted it here on these forums many many times. Nothing I'm ashamed of.

But um You do know Lucas is a married man right? With a kid. You have got it so far wrong that its almost laughable, wait. It is laughable.

And I never denied e ~ dating Roy but I'm talking currently. You think you know so much about me yet you have no idea and can only bring the past into it. You have nothing relevant to say so you rely on old news. GJ.

The fact is you know nothing. So why don't you go back to the little camp fire at Lime with the rest of the goons, gossip some more and then when you think you know something else, run back here and enlighten me so I can laugh at you some more.

P.s Im not the one embarrassing myself here. 99% of the sh1t you sprout out of your mouth is bullsh1t. You know it, I know it and everyone knows it. And when called out on it, you fail to back up anything you say with any proof or fact. You rely on gossip and hear say, what ever you like to make up in your head and nothing more. A fact everyone here already knows.

Run along hunnie, gogogo get some more gossip

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest