+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Best dhan

and you always calling some 1 poor or something how long did you sit here and cry to spp about $35 lol... In a way your like Shawn you think you kno everything and what ever you say is right. Anyways enjoy your day shovel face

Another exemple of person that turned asshole for profit is Karren or AurorA or Abella whatever you wanna call her, was kinda kind fine and friendly with us during 3 or 4 years (after KingFish quitted) then now that she received an upg and lion from Animo the money into her hand made her act like a real ass smeller that just can't get herself into control due to the money and power in her hand, that's funny to see how ppl can turn theyr back just for some power.
    I also had upg in my hand that wasn't a reason for act hypocrit like she does now. This prooving that people might act so kind just for some candies and then can show themself theyr true face to each others once they got theyr package or what they wanted so bad.
    Last edited by Mariion; 08-30-2014 at 08:02 AM.
    (/retired)[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by fwakU View Post
    and you always calling some 1 poor or something how long did you sit here and cry to spp about $35 lol... In a way your like Shawn you think you kno everything and what ever you say is right. Anyways enjoy your day shovel face
    Yes when nothing works, insults, but hey : still don't work.

You know we always says the truth hurts, the way you so mad at me prooves I'm kinda always right on what I'm saying...

And you're the one logging and braging about those 35 $ when that's not even your concern, so what ?
    Also funny things is you have more buttons in your face than a Blackberry's keyboard...
    Last edited by Mariion; 08-30-2014 at 08:04 AM.
    (/retired)[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Mariion View Post
    Another exemple of person that turned asshole for profit is Karren or AurorA or Abella whatever you wanna call her, was kinda kind fine and friendly with us during 3 or 4 years (after KingFish quitted) then now that she received an upg and lion from Animo the money into her hand made her act like a real ass smeller that just can't get herself into control due to the money and power in her hand, that's funny to see how ppl can turn theyr back just for some power.
    I also had upg in my hand that wasn't a reason for act hypocrit like she does now. This prooving that people might act so kind just for some candies and then can show themself theyr true face to each others once they got theyr package or what they wanted so bad.
    Excuse me? The 1 and only reason I turned into a bitch towards you is because YOU said something rude to me that day at lime WITHOUT even knowing facts. I was fine with you up until that point. So dont you dare come here saying I'm the asshole. And yes. I might have been given 2 items from some 1 who was quitting this server but that is neither any of your business nor anyone elses (And a small unknown fact that no one knows is that after receiving those 2 items, I paid it forward by giving my old pet and my old dagger away ((FOR FREE)) to other guild members (( NOW IF I WAS SUCH A MONEY HUNGERY/ POWER HUNGRY BITCH, I WOULD HAVE SOLD BOTH OF THOSE ITEMS dont you think? .. I didn't do sh1t to receive those other 2 items, Only be who I am and was given those items out of kindness from a friend. Unlike you, I have friends in this game. Many of them.

And what foking money are you talking about exactly? NO ONE and i mean NO ONE gives me money or RP or any other such thing. I buy my own **** and provide for myself and any Item I get from Ani/TM is earnt by showing up for pvp/ bosses/ events/ helping people out and so on. Dont believe me? I can just as easily provide you will SS of my paypal acc/ bank acc and game account info.

Oh and instead of being a gossipy little know it all bitch, get your facts right.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Yes when nothing works, insults, but hey : still don't work.

You know we always says the truth hurts, the way you so mad at me prooves I'm kinda always right on what I'm saying...

And you're the one logging and braging about those 35 $ when that's not even your concern, so what ?
    Also funny things is you have more buttons in your face than a Blackberry's keyboard...
    You see, that is just it.

These are forums. People hide behind their handles/made up names. Nobody sees who each other really is - they can only assume that a person's character in here really reflects who they really are in the real world.

People are a lot more complicated than that - even shawn. As much as I like to poke his make-believe fantasy with a stick, I know he is nothing like he presents himself in here.

In here people can call me names, ridicule me, worship me or whatever. It really does not matter because they are insulting, ridiculing, worshiping or whatevering something I made up. A fantasy.

I in turn will use that fantasy to troll them into even more sillier behavior if I am in the mood and they are trying to be nasty.

Trying to infer a person's real character from what they do in a game or on these forums is a pretty big mistake.
    Last edited by GodsRage; 08-30-2014 at 08:34 AM.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

I gave her rings and shits, no jelly pliz. I no like u.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

I'm jelly! You neva gave me rings and trinkets and sh!tz! Grrr!
    No more nood webcams for u!
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Well, that was fairly interesting.

Haven't had any Ran fights on here for a while - almost forgot Mariion is still around.

Don't hold back, let those voices be heard.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Excuse me? The 1 and only reason I turned into a bitch towards you is because YOU said something rude to me that day at lime WITHOUT even knowing facts. I was fine with you up until that point. So dont you dare come here saying I'm the asshole. And yes. I might have been given 2 items from some 1 who was quitting this server but that is neither any of your business nor anyone elses (And a small unknown fact that no one knows is that after receiving those 2 items, I paid it forward by giving my old pet and my old dagger away ((FOR FREE)) to other guild members (( NOW IF I WAS SUCH A MONEY HUNGERY/ POWER HUNGRY BITCH, I WOULD HAVE SOLD BOTH OF THOSE ITEMS dont you think? .. I didn't do sh1t to receive those other 2 items, Only be who I am and was given those items out of kindness from a friend. Unlike you, I have friends in this game. Many of them.

And what foking money are you talking about exactly? NO ONE and i mean NO ONE gives me money or RP or any other such thing. I buy my own **** and provide for myself and any Item I get from Ani/TM is earnt by showing up for pvp/ bosses/ events/ helping people out and so on. Dont believe me? I can just as easily provide you will SS of my paypal acc/ bank acc and game account info.

Oh and instead of being a gossipy little know it all bitch, get your facts right.
    I said something rude ? What I said exactly "rude" except what I am saying now ?
    And yes, as I said you been how you are till you received those items.

I am not saying you sold something or anything like that, I said that the items in your hands (in money currencies) makes you looks like you received so much power that makes you get wings like you never had before to be an unrespectful b1tch. Get what I'm saying right, don't turn my words as rmt things or whatever when it's not...

Yes sure, your attitude prooves so much I'm wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    You see, that is just it.

These are forums. People hide behind their handles/made up names. Nobody sees who each other really is - they can only assume that a person's character in here really reflects who they really are in the real world.

People are a lot more complicated than that - even shawn. As much as I like to poke his make-believe fantasy with a stick, I know he is nothing like he presents himself in here.

In here people can call me names, ridicule me, worship me or whatever. It really does not matter because they are insulting, ridiculing, worshiping or whatevering something I made up. A fantasy.

I in turn will use that fantasy to troll them into even more sillier behavior if I am in the mood and they are trying to be nasty.

Trying to infer a person's real character from what they do in a game or on these forums is a pretty big mistake.
    Yes 100% sure I will never meet those ppl rl once in my life, even DarkPulse or EaglePhoenix that living near (not saying something wrong about them now, just saying even if I live close to them, I will probably never meet them).

But the things is only in this mmo people act dumb and the only players left in this game is the retarded staff that rule this game and those retarded players sticking around waiting idk what and barking around whole days once they log, I don't even see any pleasure in playing that. Also I never saw anything intresting in doing what they did during all those years.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    I gave her rings and shits, no jelly pliz. I no like u.
    Idc. Enjoy those in a server without any pvp or something to play with.
    (/retired)[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Well, that was fairly interesting.

Haven't had any Ran fights on here for a while - almost forgot Mariion is still around.

Don't hold back, let those voices be heard.
    I'm not playing this game anymore, there is no point, it's zerg (TM/Animo/PilipinaIndosfailzerg) vs handicaped ppl left (Dp/B00BS).
    (/retired)[/B]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast