+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Best dhan

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

This is yours Shawn.
    Yes, I know, it's empty - but no matter what statue of you we put on it, it keeps toppling over.

Personally, I think an empty pedestal is fine.
    It resembles your personality at its best.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    you and karma should go out. so many made up story's its kinda sad
    Oh, please, get a life.
    (/retired)[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Mariion View Post
    Oh, please, get a life.
    LOL!
    Most definitely the wrong thing to say in the forums of an MMORPG
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    btw bump your music thread with some more good stuffz,
    I no find anything good. I search and search and nuffin. Nuffin but mind numbing lame ****z! You post in my thread gogogogo!

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

just killed the self proclaimed best dhan...... so sad hes the best!!!!!

But... Shawn's the best at everything! It must be true because he says so all the time!
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    LOL!
    Most definitely the wrong thing to say in the forums of an MMORPG
    Idk, for someone who used to send his own pic to Ciapa (SPP), he should really get a life instead talking about me. Simple advice.
    (/retired)[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Mariion View Post
    Idk, for someone who used to send his own pic to Ciapa (SPP), he should really get a life instead talking about me. Simple advice.
    For some folks being addicted to a role playing game is their life. In here, everything is a make-believe fantasy.
    You shouldn't take what anyone here says personally because they really have no idea who you are or what kind of person you are.
    After all your name is not really Mariion or Karma or Lorelis, right? If they don't even know what your real name is, how could they possibly know who you are?

Keep that perspective and what anyone says in forums becomes nothing more than jokes without enough real knowledge behind them to actually be funny!
    Jokes that are not funny can easily be ignored like a fly buzzing -- annoying but harmless noise.
    Last edited by GodsRage; 08-30-2014 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    For some folks being addicted to a role playing game is their life. You shouldn't take what they say personally because they really have no idea who you are or what kind of person you are.
    After all your name is not really Mariion or Karma or Lorelis, right. If they don't even know what your real name is, how could they possibly know who you are?
    Keep that perspective and what anyone says in forums becomes nothing more than jokes without enough real knowledge behind them to actually be funny!
    He's called Justin, and the way he act is probably the way he is rl or all the frustration he can't show off rl because he get shut down as fast as he open it without a monitor of pc in front of him, that's the kind of person I don't need rl, or even in a game.
    I'm not like all of them, sticking with assholes just for the profit and be geared then "hey i've a big epeen", i'm rich" or whatever shtty excuses they make or use.
    I rather prefere stand alone than stick with any of those that just smell asses for pick up anything that would drop from it.
    Also I don't even see what's funny in talking on my back or call my name when I don't even talk to this guy, as you said, exept in looking retard to anyone out of this "mmo derp thing", he doesn't even look funny but like an handicaped child that got no social life, no work and just abuse of the social assistances they can get (as Lori and Rich for get one concrete exemple).
    (/retired)[/B]

Ty for sharing your life story shovel face enjoy your day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast