+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Best dhan

I'm sure we all got an lol out of that as well XD
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    you took a SS of killing me afk farming? pathetic lol. well anyway virgin i got family coming to my house (that i bought for cash, no loan, no mortgage) in a gated 5 star community. so i have to prepare food and everything. enjoy your lies and fantasy world hurhur and co. and please tell me how strellans agi dhan does more than me LOL in that pic i had 2381 agi and 4512 str. without even a alm scroll. maybe next fagerus can hunt my giant with 50k hp kill that and post ss on forum cuz he's proud of killing afk's. what a fkn loser kid, enjoy your day people. shadow i dunno how you deal with this lying ass noobs. still waiting for hurhur to show ss of his 300k hp and log his main with star of victory title lel.
    Oh man this is hilarious.

Shawn gets dirtnapped (looks like you were 1-shotted loser), makes excuses (oh i was farming afk), tries to brag as if anybody would believe 2 words that comes out of his mouth.

Same old shawn. Same old photoshop skills.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Banned
    oh and btw, that kid whoever he was i was trying to pk you kids with, i taught him how to use fraps. i'm going to start frapsing any a.sshole who glitches into my square and sending tickets to gm's for perma bans, dont believe it's bannable? do some research. sick of that sh.it. you've been warned, glitch into my square, receive a perma ban.

Sorry shawn, we didn't quite get that. Try this if you really want to be heard:

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Commoner
    oh and btw, that kid whoever he was i was trying to pk you kids with, i taught him how to use fraps. i'm going to start frapsing any a.sshole who glitches into my square and sending tickets to gm's for perma bans, dont believe it's bannable? do some research. sick of that sh.it. you've been warned, glitch into my square, receive a perma ban.
    ahahhahah lols of the day.

you took a SS of killing me afk farming? pathetic lol. well anyway virgin i got family coming to my house (that i bought for cash, no loan, no mortgage) in a gated 5 star community. so i have to prepare food and everything. enjoy your lies and fantasy world hurhur and co. and please tell me how strellans agi dhan does more than me LOL in that pic i had 2381 agi and 4512 str. without even a alm scroll. maybe next fagerus can hunt my giant with 50k hp kill that and post ss on forum cuz he's proud of killing afk's. what a fkn loser kid, enjoy your day people. shadow i dunno how you deal with this lying ass noobs. still waiting for hurhur to show ss of his 300k hp and log his main with star of victory title lel.

No Comment

MadBombeR

Banned
    oh the lewls of rohan, kid says he one shotted me with 40k SS and i have 79k self buffed but sure ya did. good job "one shotting" an afk dhan with monkey bro.

O.O where d u get the 79k hp from !!
    trolling ya self right now ?

MadBombeR

What best dhan? Zihad is not here anymore.
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2yn5qc0.jpg
    Imba
    Forever

During my time, we used to bash the competition with videos.
    These new kids bash each other with screenshots of stats: so sad.
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2yn5qc0.jpg
    Imba
    Forever

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast