+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Best dhan

Banned
    lol @ the guy with CS? i don't twitch atm, lately i been leveling accounts up to global elite and selling em for 2-250 a pop, i made my money back in the early 2000's with cpl wcg w2z and other various lans. i had a lot of sponsors, self and team sponsors. there's not really that much money in cs anymore i just play it for the lewls.

@monaco i'd like to move out of the states i almost did when i met geessie666 from torian in real life we started a relationship almost lasted etc etc...after that i don't knock e-lationships.

lmao me and tri are smart whats the point of IMing 2 temps 2 defs 2 alm buffers and 2 dhans when we can just share them. I said my rings because its easier for somebody to understand that than explain my arrangement with tri which apparently takes 2 posts.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    @monaco i'd like to move out of the states i almost did when i met geessie666 from torian in real life we started a relationship almost lasted etc etc...after that i don't knock e-lationships.
    Tough to move out of the US when you are on the no-fly list...
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    lmao me and tri are smart whats the point of IMing 2 temps 2 defs 2 alm buffers and 2 dhans when we can just share them. I said my rings because its easier for somebody to understand that than explain my arrangement with tri which apparently takes 2 posts.
    I lol'd so hard. If that is how you explain it, then your brain needs cells.

Couga 18:53:03
    iceyy
    Couga 18:53:07
    write to forums about couga

Couga 18:56:58
    write: Couga never saw "best dhan"
    Couga 18:57:21
    busy at thim time couga was arround shawn
    Couga 18:57:25
    aka non factor hrsn
    Couga 18:57:27
    mother****er
    Couga 18:57:29
    like this
    Couga 18:57:31
    will be good
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 09-02-2014 at 03:58 PM.

Need help? PM me

Commoner
    And btw, those aren't your rings in the first place to say that you share them, they were given to you, so you don't come here and claim that you own sh!t.

They were not given to me and we do share them you can ask him yourself.

Need help? PM me

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    They were not given to me and we do share them you can ask him yourself.
    He bought the whole account from koph, who you are trying to lie to? Those aren't your rings, its tri's and he gave them to you, every single person in this game knows that you are cheap.

koph didnt sell anything he is fking rich are you retarded? And he didnt give them to me HE PLAYS MY TEMPLAR JUST AS MUCH AS I DO!

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    He bought the whole account from koph,I cannot confirm nor deny that, and decline to answer any questions about this subject who you are trying to lie to? Those aren't your rings, its tri's and he gave them to you,share*. Legaly they're still mine. every single person in this game knows that you are cheap.
    watching Suits again after you saw season 4 gives you a whole other view on Louis
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.