+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Best dhan

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Ty Ish, But its all good.

As sad as it is, people always like to cast judgment on things they fail to understand or things that they consider "weird".

I live with narrow minded people in every aspect of my life. I am judged constantly for the person I am and the things I do and the things I like. I have a couple of tatts, I get judged. I have some piercings, I get judged. I have an openly gay brother, I get judged for that. I play Games, I get judged. I like things "out side of the box", I get judge for that. I dont live my life the way society tells me I should live it and I get judge for that. Frigg, I even get judge on the music I love or the art I love and so on and so on.

And with that being said, Its gonna take more than some scrubs at Gaming forum to bring me down or make me feel that what I have experienced here is wrong or weird. And so what if its "weird" to others.
    I feel sad for those people because all they can do is sit here and judge me with narrow minds. They know nothing of my life or the person I am and have nothing relevant to say ~ so all they can do is throw stones.

Im not ashamed of what I've experienced through this game and when its all over and done with I wont walk away from it empty handed and full of regrets. I met and got to know the most extraordinary, amazing, wonderful person that I have ever met in my life and someone I still care for very deeply, that is something that can never be taken away. And so we met through a game, big deal, what we had wasn't just confined to the game and we weren't the first and only people to do it and we sure as **** wont be the last. If people look past their own noses they will see this kinda thing going on all over this game. And its not just in this game. This stuff happens everywhere nowadays.

So yap, people here can go ahead and cast judgement, call me names, say I have no life and so on. But the fact still remains is that they really no nothing. A fact proven when Mariion decided to call me an asshole. She can call me names, make accusations and judge me with out having any real reason for it, As proven in posts be4 hand. She goes on what SHE thinks she knows and even if its wrong she still thinks shes right. AND in the grand scheme of things, this person doesnt even know me. So what - we have talked a few times, so that makes her an expert on me? Just like the other wanna be trolls who whisper me in game saying things or thinking they know me. LOL yea ok.

As with so many others here in this game. I get condemned if I try to be a decent human being to others. If I try to help people Im told I have "ulterior motives" or that "Im fake" or if I speak out of turn or joke around with people I'm told I'm a "slut" or "attention whore" or if I accept items here or there Im told Im an "ass licker"/ slut/ attention whore and so on.

Its like I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't.

But I just fail to give a fok what people think. People dont like me? They don't have to, I'm not forcing them too. BUT before they sit here and judge me or the things I do or the person I am, They make better make sure they know the facts, else its them that look the idiot and not me.

That is all.
    Cool starry bra. Seems I don't need campfire at lime for hear some ****ty life's stories.

What is funny in what you just wrote, that's the main reason I don't get friends in this game.
    And I became like them cause there is no reasons at all to have any friendly relationship with ppl like that. So yes, blame me all you want, if you like it, but don't blame me for don't make online friends in this retarded game.

Quote Originally Posted by fwakU View Post
    Karma didnt you try to e date spp ? like you sugar mama him and charge rps for him
    Hey Justin, isn't you sent your picture to spp ? Wonder if you're gay or something.
    Last edited by Mariion; 09-02-2014 at 04:47 AM.
    (/retired)[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Aurora, why do you let someone who really doesn't know you troll you? Nobody here really knows who you are or what kind of person you are. You don't have to explain yourself to us or anybody else. My own dealings with you over the years have always been positive and for me that is all I need to know. Ignore the slights and don't take them so personally!
    Call it a character flaw if you will. Sometimes I duno when to shut my mouth.

And hey, its kinda fun giving the gossip mongers something to gossip about. Gotta give them something in their pitiful lives.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Commoner
    Say what you want about how irohan fails at running their game, the irohan forums is the best place on the interwebz if you are looking for drama! Screw the soaps. The best drama is right here in these forums.

Mariion, what do you care what Aurora does or doesn't do? Is it really any business of yours? Nobody really cares who she gives her stuff to, e-dates or even associates with. What does that have to do with anything in the game of Rohan? My dealings with you started off pretty negative mostly because you and your pals were being class-A azzholes to me and my friends. I've since looked beyond that and chalked it up to underdeveloped online social skills. But I really have to tell you that poking your nose into other people's business really doesn't help you improve those online social skills. People resent that and it makes you look pretty bad. Look back in this thread and you can see what folks think of you when you do that. Do you really want people there to think badly of you? Is that why you are here?

Aurora, why do you let someone who really doesn't know you troll you so badly? Nobody here really knows who you are or what kind of person you are. You don't have to explain yourself to us or anybody else. There is only one person here attempting to judge you - in many ways out of ignorance. Think about it - does the opinion of someone that has no idea who you are really matter a whit? My own dealings with you over the years have always been positive and never once negative. That is the only judgement I need to make and it is more than enough. Ignore the slights made in ignorance and don't take them so personally!

In fact that last sentence could apply to anybody in any online forum. Take shawn as an example. Nobody really knows him and he even throws in some of his fantasies to confuse things even further. He knows that nobody knows him so no matter how much we take pleasure in bashing him, or get our noses into his fantasy world, he grins and gets huge enjoyment out of it. He knows - nobody here knows who he really is, so nobody can really hurt him with words online.
    Now for real though, they should advertise these forums instead of the game. This forum alone can make tons of drama movies.

In fact that last sentence could apply to anybody in any online forum. Take shawn as an example. Nobody really knows him and he even throws in some of his fantasies to confuse things even further. He knows that nobody knows him so no matter how much we take pleasure in bashing him, or get our noses into his fantasy world, he grins and gets huge enjoyment out of it. He knows - nobody here knows who he really is, so nobody can really hurt him with words online.
    Nah im an expert on shawnc1186 the legend undefeated templar 1v1s EMT black belt rohan millionaire extraordinaire in the flesh!.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    Now for real though, they should advertise these forums instead of the game. This forum alone can make tons of drama movies.
    There's a reason I'm lurking more on these forums than actually ingame.. some people blame me for that, but heck, I know where the fun lays and it's definitely not in grinding.
    The things you get to read on here - oh, many a tear has been shed from laugher for one thing and some out of frustration for another.

It's never fun to troll when there's no feedback - therefore, people like shawn, entitle themselves as the perfect target, just because they ever keep going.
    None of this is serious for any party - or so I do hope in certain cases. It's never serious on my part, at least.

Dat feedback, though.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I can say with certainty this is one of the best thread derailments I've ever seen.

Are we taking bets on what Walter Mitty's next Rohan/LoL/CS claims will be?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    I can say with certainty this is one of the best thread derailments I've ever seen.

Are we taking bets on what Walter Mitty's next Rohan/LoL/CS claims will be?
    It's like a roller coaster of emotions - too bad the brakes are broken.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post

Some derailments are pretty spectacular!
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Nah im an expert on shawnc1186 the legend undefeated templar 1v1s EMT black belt rohan millionaire extraordinaire in the flesh!.
    i'll give you an extraordinaire in the flesh yo.

Forums needed some spicing up anyways. Too boring around here lately

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest