+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Best dhan

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Its ok play around with words all you want the fact of the matter is MY TEMPLAR shares rings with HIS TEMPLAR so that we only have to IM 1 char. Its a mutual agreement and most importantly its none of your business so stop getting all jealous that nobody trusts you to share anything.
    Lols see you again saying it as if they were yours. I'm not playing with the words, not like I need to with you, you are just falling from simple posts that were quote from you, what... you gona deny that you said that you have those rings or that you own those rings?

speaking of playing with words, why are you trying to change the subject? So easy lmfao bye.

while you are changing the font of my posts dont forget the we part that comes right after so that. Its simple bledo NOBODY TRUSTS YOU while EVERYBODY TRUSTS ME. Chalk that up to whatever you want

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Mariion View Post
    I don't care at all It's just troll. She said she wanted to start and the only things she does is expose her life, of course I troll her more because she did same 1 week ago with her shitty guild. So what's the problem ?

Probably she thought I was for real lol.
    Hun don't think for a second that you "Trolled" me here. I GAVE you information. A real troll would do a better job than you have. But at least I proved one thing here and my point in all of this, Its not I that is the "asshole"

And anything I've said here in this thread isnt anything I haven't said be4, So..

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    gj, you did 1 hour of questing to kill one person, and prolly searched another hour for me in there lmfao

takes you an hour to get into lamp of flames? lol you are doing it wrong

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    me? no. this guy "barbara" pretending to be a girl online? yes.

oh nice. Why did a dhan have to hide in flame?

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    while you are changing the font of my posts dont forget the we part that comes right after so that. Its simple bledo NOBODY TRUSTS YOU while EVERYBODY TRUSTS ME. Chalk that up to whatever you want
    trololol, cool story. Why would I want to share an account, to take items from other people? No thx, I can afford to buy my own items, i'm not cheap like you.
    Last edited by Bledo; 09-02-2014 at 11:27 PM.

Banned
    Yo shawnie, at the end of the day I'd like to know why you never quit rohan and why you can't do sht in your real life ?