+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Best dhan

Banned
    I mean, c'mon, I just came here after one week and still not impressed by everything you post here :|

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Neva let Tri play defendur. He sok so bad! Worse then me playing Priest lol
    still better than strellan on priest.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    EVERYBODY TRUSTS ME.
    uhm no. <3
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    trololol, cool story. Why would I want to share an account, to take items from other people? No thx, I can afford to buy my own items, i'm not cheap like you.
    Except you cant afford ****? where is your decent char on ran? dont have one thats right. Even with me using tri rings I got 71% dd mace of my own and 4 rings +8~14.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    me? no. this guy "barbara" pretending to be a girl online? yes.
    Except everyone on rc knows his name (hes a guy). But then again barbara is played by like 4 ppl so whatever.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    Except you cant afford ****? where is your decent char on ran? dont have one thats right. Even with me using tri rings I got 71% dd mace of my own and 4 rings +8~14.

Except everyone on rc knows his name (hes a guy). But then again barbara is played by like 4 ppl so whatever.
    LOOOL. Who the fuk cares about ran now? are you mentally handicapped? Why you keep mentioning it on every post you do? Are you afraid that Ran will die soon and won't have any pvp but you crying all the day on forum? Why you don't have a character on Isen? wana see who purchase rp and who don't? Wana do it with ss now?
    Gtfo cheap ass. I swear if I was talking to a 7years old kid he would of had more logic than you do, but all I see from you is big talk without acts. Better yet, you don't feel ashamed, you don't stfu of your false claims, you just keep coming back each time with worse logic.
    Last edited by Bledo; 09-03-2014 at 06:47 AM.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    uhm no. <3
    See. Gtfo strel alrdy.

You care about ran enough to come here to post in a thread with ran players herpaderp.

Isen is a fking joke server you noob****s never learn that ran NEVER dies look at your ****ty jin server whos playing there? thats gonna be isen in a couple of months plain and simple.

Need help? PM me

Commoner
    You care about ran enough to come here to post in a thread with ran players herpaderp.

Isen is a fking joke server you noob****s never learn that ran NEVER dies look at your ****ty jin server whos playing there? thats gonna be isen in a couple of months plain and simple.
    With ran players? Where are the ran players, you shawn , karren, Hamu and thats it? Do you see this, this is how stupid you are, as I said you come with a worse post eachtime.
    Ran never dies, that's why you don't have any pvp, lols.ye sure lols.

Not to mention my post was off-topic, til you tried to measure e-penis with me, but then again it's all what you do big mouth. If you can't handle the heat why do you start it?
    Last edited by Bledo; 09-03-2014 at 07:25 AM.

Karren hamu barbara shawnc1186 tha legend tri justin karma thomas ysabelly

versus:

People who dont play: ish, fatvala, imba, pj
    &
    Other servers: noobledo, little eagle, szstilgar, zyklo and derek

Need help? PM me

Commoner
    Karren hamu barbara shawnc1186 tha legend tri justin karma thomas ysabelly

versus:

People who dont play: ish, fatvala, imba, pj
    &
    Other servers: noobledo, little eagle, szstilgar, zyklo and derek
    So what are you trying to prove now? If I were you I would stfu and not to embarrass my self more.