+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Best dhan

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    idk what bledo going on about anymore lolz free posts +1 count
    I dunno, but I am having a grand time messing with him
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

This guy just posts in threads to support ppl who go against me. Hes just mad he died 5 times to agi dhan with 24% dd )))))))))))))))))))))))

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    Sure I don't MR pet
    What's an mr pet? If u believe what Icey said that's nice . You can even ask her she is jus some reject that got kicked from Tm and we felt bad and added her to guild no mad Icey!

lol? nah I moved cuz I couldnt get MR on demand in TM

idk where this guy get MR pet name from but

lewl mad MR pet )))))))))))))))))))))))

Need help? PM me

No need to lie, anyways he is a joke calling people pets. Isn't he the 1 who said he will 1 shot all of us lmfao.

lewl mad MR pet )))) ready to get 1 shot by bledo? )))))))))))))

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    lol? nah I moved cuz I couldnt get MR on demand in TM

idk where this guy get MR pet name from but

lewl mad MR pet )))))))))))))))))))))))
    Isn't jsut being that an MR ho?

I wanna be an MR pet!

Oh wait... What does an MR pet do again?... Do they get favors from MR hoes?
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Usually with a good drama, there is an engaging plot (point) to it.

This one is nothing more than a "boo hoo! Stellan says I can't post here! Waaaaa!". My popcorn is getting stale. Way more fun setting shawn off on another fantasy tear.

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Isn't jsut being that an MR ho?

I wanna be an MR pet!

Oh wait... What does an MR pet do again?... Do they get favors from MR hoes?
    When he says MR pet I think he means somebody who just logs GM to buff MR which technically all of us are since nobody has to sign up for TB no more.

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    You said...

She said...

You said...

How does any of that state in any terms whatsoever that you are not free to post wherever you like?
    You posted here. She jumped on you. You responded. So what? You think she has any power at all to dictate where you, me or anyone else can post in these forums?

She apparently doesn't like you. You don't like that. We all get it. 10 pages of drama later with no real point whatsoever. All it did was derail a fun thread of us trolling shawn.

She doesn't like you. She's not gonna send you noods of her boobies. Deal with it man!
    Not that... not that !!!!!!!!!! Where is the post of caring enough about ran?