+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Best dhan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Oh look Mr "Best Dhan", you died too. Lots of times as I recall.

cool story, died lots of times what like 8vs2? even tiesto logged and popped sprint scrolls to TRY and fail to catch me. btw bump your music thread with some more good stuffz, i'm going to bed gn. hurhur bro, please come back to reality and stop lying man no one believes you, even when there's solid SS proof of you lying you keep going. that's a sickness bro, plz get help <3. gn FOR REAL.

k fat virgin don't have 2 many nightmares about this game. its just a game shawn calm down

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    who the fuk is karma? and if you have half a brain and can read english. this thread clearly shows whos making up stories. you guys even made a guild logo just for ME. you also fully scrolled the up just to try and kill me, i tanked you ran sz and am now going sleep. enjoy your fantasy world with your made up sh.it cuz i know you need it cuz its all you have in your pathetic life. pz.
    Babe, your the one whos here day after day making 10000 threads claiming to be the "best", Wat you wanna win some e-peen contest to validate for something you lack in your life?

lol Night Shawn. Try to get some sleep. You need to rest your mind so you can think up better sh1tz

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    goodnight noobs thx for da fun, kid hurhur keeps talking about my rulers, they're on my temp unlike him, my dhan is my alt, even though he claims his dhan is his alt, and he has a main with star of victory title XD (lying piece of sh.it) all my gears on my temp and i still hit harder than hurhur. i owned mark out of hero set, like 4x feathers+12 3 rulers+12 medal+6 firefox and some otha stuff. that on top of my own crap i got enough gears to gear 3 chars. the ss's posted in this thread clearly show me hitting 20k dpp on him with 6x DD and him hitting 16k on me with 45dd. and i'm not with my rulers and other sh.it and i don't have trophy talisman robe or hat LOL. if i popped im and my rulers n crap i'd make his dpp look like a joke. but don't need it kids trash. we'll end the night on Barbara called me out 1v1, animosh.itty said they won't help, healed her twice, and she still died. she was full buffed, i'm self buffed + str. pzzzzzzzzzz. can't wait till my temps done i'm gonna shat on all of u kids lel.

and some good tunes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tEsTwgS7tQ
    strellan's agi dhan does more crit than your dpp at the end of SA lul.
    Last edited by treintram; 08-29-2014 at 06:41 AM.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    strellan's agi dhan does more crit that your dpp at the end of SA lul.
    HAHAHAA dont break his heart he is the 1st dhan LOL

MadBombeR

I ROFL all of you. ahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    strellan's agi dhan does more crit than your dpp at the end of SA lul.
    and that's after charging Storm Assault LoL
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.

After all these years -- prince shawn still sux donkey turds.

Good to see some things never change.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

No Comment :/
    Last edited by KikoHamu; 08-29-2014 at 09:45 AM.

MadBombeR

Banned
    you took a SS of killing me afk farming? pathetic lol. well anyway virgin i got family coming to my house (that i bought for cash, no loan, no mortgage) in a gated 5 star community. so i have to prepare food and everything. enjoy your lies and fantasy world hurhur and co. and please tell me how strellans agi dhan does more than me LOL in that pic i had 2381 agi and 4512 str. without even a alm scroll. maybe next fagerus can hunt my giant with 50k hp kill that and post ss on forum cuz he's proud of killing afk's. what a fkn loser kid, enjoy your day people. shadow i dunno how you deal with this lying ass noobs. still waiting for hurhur to show ss of his 300k hp and log his main with star of victory title lel.