+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Best dhan

waiting for ur rage reply dont forget 2 show them all of your excuses as to why u wont pvp and y u "died " lmfao

Banned
    complete lewls here's what happened with proof, he said pvp i went out atk'd him his hp bar didnt show up and i dc'd. he claims he killed me first SS shows he didn't. next fight he had to pot = lost. pot in 1v1 = lose. next pvp he said no pots but he got cure silenced and i got attacked by his guildmates, he mind exchanged me killed me, then claimed one shot. he also claimed he was using epic dagger but wouldn't link it. he only does 8k 8k dpp on my 45 dd. i do way more damage on his 6x dd LOL. Here's the pics.

Banned
    as u can see he does low damage on 45 DD LOL. not to mention in the second pic you can see he was going to die, and his friends saw it he prolly yelling in TS for help, and they attacked me. luckily i got the SS in time good pvp, you pot in 1v1's then when you lose when i have no alm and you do, your guild atks me. good job 8k's on 45 DD ELL OH ELL.

all i see is u mxed me

and u also scrolled up to when i was self buffed and we tested dpp and u dpped me 3k learn2trollbetter

You have no life.
    Life is a beach.

Banned
    and ill take down those lies too. you're max hit on me when i have 45dd. and my max hit on you when you have 6xdd. you have way more DD than me and i still hit harder. lie some more. i never had scrolls on. you just type words without any SS or proof, that's legit. and to the fat c.unt saying i have no life, your sig is life is a beach. pretty sure there's more to life than a beach like working gf/bf etc etc. i have a 10x better life than you and way more money. enjoy YOUR life. and lie more kids, it'll boost your e-peen's a lil more.

cause he mad at the world obv this game is all he has left. lets not take that away from him

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    and ill take down those lies too. you're max hit on me when i have 45dd. and my max hit on you when you have 6xdd. you have way more DD than me and i still hit harder. lie some more. i never had scrolls on. you just type words without any SS or proof, that's legit. and to the fat c.unt saying i have no life, your sig is life is a beach. pretty sure there's more to life than a beach like working gf/bf etc etc. i have a 10x better life than you and way more money. enjoy YOUR life. and lie more kids, it'll boost your e-peen's a lil more.

Says the guy who lives in his mama's basement and eating pizza all day waiting for hurhur to log. K you have life, nuff said.
    Life is a beach.

ikr pm me as soon as i log thirstyass

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast