+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Best dhan

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Why do you care if she thinks you have a decent char on ran or not? Is her opinion on the matter so important? You are going on and on about how bad ran is. Maybe it is bad. Who knows. I won't play my characters there anymore.

But again, you ragging on ran in ran's forum and she called you on it. However calling you out to produce your characters is in no way her giving or denying you permission to post here. She is simply pointing out the irony in your posts. Nothing more. I don't see where she has any say at all in where or when you can post here...

...unless you are giving her that power over you. Are you?

---- edit ----

You are saying she is trying to force her opinion on you. Are you not in turn trying to force your opinion on here? Think about it.
    She does not have the power to order anyone to do anything and she knows it. Do you really think she can order you to do anything unless you let her?

------ edit too -----
    I als notice that in other threads she is actually trying to help out other players. Regardless of her Rohan expertise, I find it commendable that she is taking the time to do that. How many noobs have you helped today?
    Not those 2 post threads go to the big ones.
    No, i'm not trying to force my opinion on anybody.

Y'know before that random post of yours she posted this as a direct response to me:

Did I get into a pissing context with her? No. Did I pull my e-penis out and start slapping my keyboard with it? No.
    I don't let silly things like that bother me unless I am in a trolling mood. I don't give folks that kind of power over me unless on one of those rare days I am being particularly dense.

Perhaps you said something to piss her off in another thread for her to come at you. Who knows. But as far as this thread is concerned, I for one was having a fun time trying to get a rise our of shawn.

Too bad this thread wound up being such a train wreck.
    How would you even compare between an e-penis measuring spam and trying to be funny posts?!

Did I pull my e-penis out and start slapping my keyboard with it? No.
    you should, it's fun
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    lol its ok I welcome the others that are not you
    Oh look she even admit it. Yet you can't apply it on sm1 and not to apply it on others who would be "on the way you look @ it" the same as me, BECAUSE YOU ALREADY LISTED THEM.

gotta respect yer elders old man mark was pro templar back in the ahkma server days he could beat shawnc1186 tha legend if he wanted to.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Strellan, have you ever tried to type with your boobies?
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

34wesdxvc [-'p;kl m

didnt work out well yolo

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    Oh look she even admit it. Yet you can't apply it on sm1 and not to apply it on others who would be "on the way you look @ it" the same as me, BECAUSE YOU ALREADY LISTED THEM.
    I think we can safely assume that she doesn't like you. Well, nobody says she has to like you any more than you have to like her. So when you write stuff, she just might turn around and write stuff about you and vice-verse. You have the choice if what she writes you is gonna troll you and what you write about her is gonna troll her.

Damn my e-penis is getting freaking sore from slapping this mechanical keyboard with it. I know they are Cherry key switches an all but... Ow!
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    If I were you I would stfu and not to embarrass my self more.
    should take your own advice ^^

I think we can safely assume that she doesn't like you. Well, nobody says she has to like you any more than you have to like her. So when you write stuff, she just might turn around and write stuff about you and vice-verse. You have the choice if what she writes you is gonna troll you and what you write about her is gonna troll her.

Damn my e-penis is getting freaking sore from slapping this mechanical keyboard with it. I know they are Cherry key switches an all but... Ow!
    Liking me or not, THAT, is not relative to the FACT that she SAYS some people CAN't post on RAN threads UNLESS they HAVE decent characters, which she admit it by her self in a post that she MADE by her own hands.