+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Best dhan

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    How I read those is you ranting on about how badly ran sux. She turned around and said to you that if you don't like ran, why are you posting there?

I don't see anywhere where she is saying directly or i directly that of you don't have a char on ran you can't post here. What I do see is she is asking why someone who hates ran so much is wasting time/energy to post there.

Very different things.

@Iceyy -- I still have Aulicus, PeeJay, Dolunay, Robson and Tadei on ran. I just don't bother to log in and play them. :P
    First, I will repost them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Except you cant afford ****? where is your decent char on ran? dont have one thats right. Even with me using tri rings I got 71% dd mace of my own and 4 rings +8~14.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    LOOOL. Who the fuk cares about ran now? are you mentally handicapped? Why you keep mentioning it on every post you do?
    Are you afraid that Ran will die soon and won't have any pvp but you crying all the day on forum? Why you don't have a character on Isen? wana see who purchase rp and who don't? Wana do it with ss now?
    Gtfo cheap ass. I swear if I was talking to a 7years old kid he would of had more logic than you do, but all I see from you is big talk without acts. Better yet, you don't feel ashamed, you don't stfu of your false claims, you just keep coming back each time with worse logic.
    You care about ran enough to come here to post in a thread with ran players herpaderp.
    Karren hamu barbara shawnc1186 tha legend tri justin karma thomas ysabelly

versus:

People who dont play: ish, fatvala, imba, pj
    &
    Other servers: noobledo, little eagle, szstilgar, zyklo and derek
    But then again I only posted an off-topic post @ the first, didn't I?

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    First, I will repost them.

But then again I only posted an off-topic post @ the first, didn't I?
    Again, I don't see where Iceyy is saying you can't post here if you don't have a char, decent or otherwise on ran. She is poking at you for posting here, yes. That is not saying you can't. You can post where ever Playwithi gives you permission to post.

That doesn't mean that people won't poke at you for it. In Iceyy's case -- she is
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Don't bother your self looking for my first post here it is one gota love quote

This is my first post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    Imagine if a cat ate your mouse coz it looks like a mouse, lols.
    This it trying to hit on me.
    imagine you having a decent char on ran ((((((((((((((((((((
    You can call it a late advice.. don't bother your self helping iceyy, all those who did turned against her stupid imaginary false posts/claims. you can check for your self the other threads, even her guildies men.

@PeeJay
    Can you see his point?
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Again, I don't see where Iceyy is saying you can't post here if you don't have a char, decent or otherwise on ran. She is poking at you for posting here, yes. That is not saying you can't. You can post where ever Playwithi gives you permission to post.

That doesn't mean that people won't poke at you for it. In Iceyy's case -- she is
    Omg, she kept saying why I don't have a decent character on ran, why why why she kept spamming that as if its her only way to go out of being self owned.
    Then , I said why do you care about ran now, "why you changing the subject" "why you keep saying I don't have a decent character on ran"
    After, she said that I care about ran enough to come and post here, so if I didn't care about ran does that mean I can't come and post here? in the way shes looking at it, shes trying to say that the only way to care about ran is to have a "decent" character in ran.

Why you making it hard, this is just too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    @PeeJay
    Can you see his point?
    Not really - but I can be kinda slow (shh! Not a word outta you!!).

@Bledo -- I've known Iceyy for many years. Neva had an issue with her and I still don't. She has her opinion on how things are or should be.
    If I think she is misguided in those opinions, I will tell her so. It would be up to her to accept or reject my input. Does it bother me if she does nto reject any input I might give? No. Why should it?
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Not really - but I can be kinda slow (shh! Not a word outta you!!).

@Bledo -- I've known Iceyy for many years. Neva had an issue with her and I still don't. She has her opinion on how things are or should be.
    If I think she is misguided in those opinions, I will tell her so. It would be up to her to accept or reject my input. Does it bother me if she does nto reject any input I might give? No. Why should it?
    SHOULD BEEEEEEEEEEEE you said it, but that's not what shes doing, look at the other threads, she says her opinion and try to force it on everybody, why did I say she tries to force it on everybody? Because she ****zs talk anybody who wouldn't agree with her.
    But thena gain, an opinion that one tries to force it on everybody isn't an opinion, is it? The way you explained it after is nice, that's how an opinion should be, but that's not what Iceyy is doing.
    More like an order.

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    Omg, she kept saying why I don't have a decent character on ran, why why why she kept spamming that as if its her only way to go out of being self owned.
    Then , I said why do you care about ran now, "why you changing the subject" "why you keep saying I don't have a decent character on ran"
    After, she said that I care about ran enough to come and post here, so if I didn't care about ran does that mean I can't come and post here? in the way shes looking at it, shes trying to say that the only way to care about ran is to have a "decent" character in ran.

Why you making it hard, this is just too easy.
    Why do you care if she thinks you have a decent char on ran or not? Is her opinion on the matter so important? You are going on and on about how bad ran is. Maybe it is bad. Who knows. I won't play my characters there anymore.

But again, you ragging on ran in ran's forum and she called you on it. However calling you out to produce your characters is in no way her giving or denying you permission to post here. She is simply pointing out the irony in your posts. Nothing more. I don't see where she has any say at all in where or when you can post here...

...unless you are giving her that power over you. Are you?

---- edit ----

You are saying she is trying to force her opinion on you. Are you not in turn trying to force your opinion on here? Think about it.
    She does not have the power to order anyone to do anything and she knows it. Do you really think she can order you to do anything unless you let her?

------ edit too -----
    I als notice that in other threads she is actually trying to help out other players. Regardless of her Rohan expertise, I find it commendable that she is taking the time to do that. How many noobs have you helped today?
    Last edited by GodsRage; 09-03-2014 at 03:05 PM.

Why do you care if she thinks you have a decent char on ran or not? Is her opinion on the matter so important? You are going on and on about how bad ran is. Maybe it is bad. Who knows. I won't play my characters there anymore.

But again, you ragging on ran in ran's forum and she called you on it. However calling you out to produce your characters is in no way her giving or denying you permission to post here. She is simply pointing out the irony in your posts. Nothing more. I don't see where she has any say at all in where or when you can post here...

...unless you are giving her that power over you. Are you?
    Nonono, I don't give a flying ****, i'm only trying to prove to people how stupid Iceyy is that she can only argue with other people with the post " you don't have a decent character on ran"
    Just like chris said once, she is a big mouth.
    I didn't go about how bad ran is until she called out for it!!! I only came here to post a random post, jesus crist, then she tries to measure her penis with me with the post I showed above. I'm not raging on ran forum and I didn't mean to, as I said I only came here to post random post.
    Where is the irony in my posts, lols?

Y'know before that random post of yours she posted this as a direct response to me:
    bitch plz does your lvl 12 dex projectile dhan have star of victory title? thought so
    Did I get into a pissing context with her? No. Did I pull my e-penis out and start slapping my keyboard with it? No.
    I don't let silly things like that bother me unless I am in a trolling mood. I don't give folks that kind of power over me unless on one of those rare days I am being particularly dense.

Perhaps you said something to piss her off in another thread for her to come at you. Who knows. But as far as this thread is concerned, I for one was having a fun time trying to get a rise our of shawn.

Too bad this thread wound up being such a train wreck.