+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Best dhan

That's adorable.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    We aim for no less.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Lol Iceyy the only reason I told u to tell me names is because you asked me indirectly to stop posting on ran threads if I don't have a "decent" character on ran, so you basically are saying to those other people who you listed them with me to do the same.

Yes, i'm embarrassing you more, you only asked it for yourself .
    Last edited by Bledos; 09-03-2014 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    Yes, i'm embarrassing you more, you only asked it for yourself .
    I fail to see the point here.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    I fail to see the point here.
    Did you read the previous comments of her? Before the listing names one.

lol its ok I welcome the others that are not you

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Except you cant afford ****? where is your decent char on ran? dont have one thats right. Even with me using tri rings I got 71% dd mace of my own and 4 rings +8~14.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    LOOOL. Who the fuk cares about ran now? are you mentally handicapped? Why you keep mentioning it on every post you do?
    Are you afraid that Ran will die soon and won't have any pvp but you crying all the day on forum? Why you don't have a character on Isen? wana see who purchase rp and who don't? Wana do it with ss now?
    Gtfo cheap ass. I swear if I was talking to a 7years old kid he would of had more logic than you do, but all I see from you is big talk without acts. Better yet, you don't feel ashamed, you don't stfu of your false claims, you just keep coming back each time with worse logic.
    You care about ran enough to come here to post in a thread with ran players herpaderp.
    Karren hamu barbara shawnc1186 tha legend tri justin karma thomas ysabelly

versus:

People who dont play: ish, fatvala, imba, pj
    &
    Other servers: noobledo, little eagle, szstilgar, zyklo and derek
    She is basically saying that I can't post on ran thread unless I have a decent character on ran which applies to any other person who doesn't have a decent character on ran or who doesn't play ran, which she listed them.

Isn't that enough embarrassment for her infront of people who might think "she" has "something" good?
    Last edited by Bledos; 09-03-2014 at 02:23 PM.

The others had decent chars on ran with the exception of:

you, little eagle, szstilgar and zyklo

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    She is basically saying that I can't post on ran thread unless I have a decent character on ran which applies to any other person who doesn't have a decent character on ran or who doesn't play ran, which she listed them.

Isn't that enough embarrassment for her infront of people who might think "she" has "something" good?
    How I read those is you ranting on about how badly ran sux. She turned around and said to you that if you don't like ran, why are you posting there?

I don't see anywhere where she is saying directly or i directly that of you don't have a char on ran you can't post here. What I do see is she is asking why someone who hates ran so much is wasting time/energy to post there.

Very different things.

@Iceyy -- I still have Aulicus, PeeJay, Dolunay, Robson and Tadei on ran. I just don't bother to log in and play them. :P
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

The others had decent chars on ran with the exception of:

you, little eagle, szstilgar and zyklo
    "had" .