+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Best dhan

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    PA , and i stopped doing construction , yes i've also made a lot of money playing cs too. i'm only in my mid twenties and own my own home (not mortgage) and multiple sports cars and jet skiis. mad?
    How did you get money with cs ? (scam Steam account don't count here)
    Who's your sponsor(s) ? What's your Twitch.tv link ? I presume if you make money it's from donation of your stream ?

Stop bs, I never saw any low+ making money with CS anyway. You remind me carnettsc, want to 1vs1 me on CSS then call well known french Steam hacker (and multiple time banned for it and from all officials tournaments for team match us).
    Last edited by Mariion; 09-02-2014 at 01:43 PM.
    (/retired)[/B]

wtf are you turdsacks trying to prove here? o.O
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Commoner
    Funny how sm1 who has 200k $ is still scamming people.

also funny how shawn sold his old car to a "random" guy then after selling the car, shawn posted that the "new" owner of that car did illegal **** and scammed people and now hes trying to sell it again. Dam I almost laughed on that story shawn, if only your friends knew how many scams you did in your life you would hang your self alrdy.

Bledo is even worse than shawn at least shawn has a cent to his name LMAO

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Bledo is even worse than shawn at least shawn has a cent to his name LMAO
    Lol look who is talking the same guy who is claiming to have 50% scrolls own rings shawn 0.2.

Commoner
    Yeh thought so dodge as always, big talk big mouth say hai to iceyy.

Lol me and tri share items so we dont have to both IM chars at the same time thats why some months you see LukeBryan and some months you see SubFocus/Zuny we are both equally as busy and are in 2 different timezones so it works out for us. Anyways you have no idea about 50s lol some of your guildies even tried to get me banned cuz I had so many.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

she doesn't let me log Zunny because I would afk 24/7 with her 50's
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Lol me and tri share items so we dont have to both IM chars at the same time thats why some months you see LukeBryan and some months you see SubFocus/Zuny we are both equally as busy and are in 2 different timezones so it works out for us. Anyways you have no idea about 50s lol some of your guildies even tried to get me banned cuz I had so many.
    Basically if I didn't say that you don't have your own +18 rings u wouldn't have said it was given to you from tri. Claims claims and more claims.

Commoner
    You too don't feel ashamed of your false claims so shawn lmao.