+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Kick Ass for all buyer and plusser...We have spend real Money for ??? Sorry too say but is not fair<_<

Quote Originally Posted by xAGIxNUBx View Post
    They actually fixed this server for the future , That this server wont die affter 1 month okay?
    Its lame that the best ring can be bought by every1 who passed 70 and farmed a little.
    And the spirit stones? Their best idea so far. Now the temps wont be too op , And im a templar that saying that.
    The only problem is the vit classes , All the classes got messed up cause of that beside vit classes , Cause they can wear earth+2 heart or 2 amulet , And hp weapon , Which isnt so hard to get with a bit farming and rps.
    dks will 1 shot every1 ..
    Not saying it was a bad idea. I'm saying the way they went about it needed a little more thought than simply deleting stuff without warning people they would do it. There are much better ways they could have handled this resulting in a lot less drama.

As a result of this I would not be surprised even more players ragequitting.
    Last edited by GodsRage; 08-27-2014 at 07:08 AM.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

I spend a lot of my real money to this game. Bay RPS try pick up chimera club to +12 about 200 times fail buy stone +6 and Enhancement. Now buy corne in EM for my rps and they take my acc. Opened the server from the additives and remove them now because people are too strong

rohan will be dead soon!!! don't spend money

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcin86sl View Post
    I spend a lot of my real money to this game. Bay RPS try pick up chimera club to +12 about 200 times fail buy stone +6 and Enhancement. Now buy corne in EM for my rps and they take my acc. Opened the server from the additives and remove them now because people are too strong
    200 times to + it ? You're retarded congrats.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by taekaa View Post
    rohan will be dead soon!!! don't spend money
    That has been said many times. It is still here.
    It IS on a long slide downhill, they just haven't hit that cliff yet.

Patience grasshopper.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skizta View Post
    well i payed 200 million crones as i bought the decorations and the accessories but only got 130 million. Plus i spent about 7500RP making those brooches +6. So that was all a massive waste of my REAL money?? Completely unfair
    Any items that were upgraded to +6 will return at that stage. I will be contacting the players who had the decorations at +6 today to upgrade the items myself. The accessories will be restored in a similar fashion at a later date.

The 130 million crones that we have sent you is for the purchase of the Chimera Decorations once again. Regardless of your initial purchase they can be purchased from the vendor for the 130 million crones from Oriana in the Crafting Studio.

When are 45% Melee & 50% hp stones being implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigmah View Post
    When are 45% Melee & 50% hp stones being implemented.
    You must be a serious failure if you can't play this game without them. I mean seriously.

I obviously can play without them, but if they are going to put them into the game then I am going to get it.