+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Getting rid of all your accounts from all the IPs you've logged is pretty easy PenguinJoe, but we're not going to just start a witch hunt because you decide to cause turmoil here and there.
    Keep things civil, don't promote private servers, discuss about whatever you want to discuss and be free of bans. Break our Forums code of conduct and well...face the consequences.

As for the modification of Rohan files, our platform team is the one that takes care of such actions, not us.
    Could we have made things differently? Possibly
    But unfortunately, we had to work with what was given to us by our HQ and make the best of it.
    We'll definitely make it a priority to let users know what's going to happen before it happens.
    Apologies to everyone for the miscommunication we'll try our best for this to not happen once again.
    Yo Atzigan would u check my PM plox
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigmah View Post
    Maybe they will communicate with us and tell us when the stones are going to be released? I wanna see this 50% hp. LOL
    Stones are available now. You can read the forum post about them here: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...931#post290931

Quote Originally Posted by Verenbaen View Post
    Stones are available now. You can read the forum post about them here: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...931#post290931
    What are the stats of Grade A Master Accessory?

yup we need to know stat of that crft maybe going to be Op with plus
    and u still need to read new reply Atzigan thanks
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Chara View Post
    What are the stats of Grade A Master Accessory?
    Apologies, we meant to release the Magic Tool packages along with the blueprints that you can use at any time.
    As for the other packages i'll release them soon.
    The Master Accessory Blueprints are used to improve your crafting level.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I agree,
    We initially tried not removing accessories until we launched the new accessories, however our HQ decided to rush this process and we had to provide you guys with what has happened right now.
    But fear not, we will make sure you guys are given what is promised once the accessories arrive. We understand your frustration and we wish we could relieve it sooner. I once again, apologize for this inconvenience.
    Do you realize this is the classic YNK we've been dealing with for years? This Isen server was like a last chance ALOT of people were giving YNK to "do the right thing" and "listen to the players."

You guys already fell off that boat not even two months into the server.
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.

I totaly agree with krogger.

not only did they delete mine I didn't get the alternate ones either

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jokermanz View Post
    not only did they delete mine I didn't get the alternate ones either
    Please provide us the character name that has the accessories removed from them and I will provide you any rings that are needed. All players that had these removed should have the rings in their event inventory. Some players have reported issues of not being able to see the items in the event inventory which is something we are looking into at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Verenbaen View Post
    Please provide us the character name that has the accessories removed from them and I will provide you any rings that are needed. All players that had these removed should have the rings in their event inventory. Some players have reported issues of not being able to see the items in the event inventory which is something we are looking into at this time.
    Here's an idea:
    Sell the IM Rings at a lower rate so the people in general can buy them and grind multiple chars again. I'd go for that. And that's more money in your pocket.
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7