+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    They did tell way beforehand that they were going to nerf the accessories in the very near future.

At that time, before the crone events ended, there were people having them but not not too many. Yet, majority still decided to buy those accessories regardless, instead of waiting.
    50% of the cost has been given by playwith, per character. Some people made X characters on several accounts, acquiring said prices times X.

Yet, people complain about "how hard it was to achieve those accessories" and "how ripped off they've got".

Even IF you didn't buy those accessories with those crones - if you were able to get 100m in a month's time playing - certainly your character was/is able to survive without them? I mean, how did you acquire them in the first place?

That aside, a compensation was offered in the meantime, on top of receiving the 'nerfed' accessories when they are due in the refined state they were in. As for the other decorative acc. (or whatever they're called) - which costed a 100m as well if i'm not mistaken, were removed AND replaced by the amount of crones spend. Leaving you with, actually, whatever you had that one second before you bought them.

Even so, in the meantime you did have them, you have been able to multiply your amount of crones even further so certainly - the gravity of the error is rather small in comparison?

A medal for communication? Certainly not.
    Crucified for miscommunication? I suppose it could be worse, no?
    I agree, not sure why is everyone crying to get crone back, when they knew it's going to be nerfed, but everyone wants to be "good" and play OP class.

*delete ur thingy I can't send* ><

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    yeah.

You can add, change and remove items to your heart's content on bin files. Not hard if you have the right tooling to do it. These guys have that tooling.

You can also replace existing items on accts with updated items with simple SQL updates. This is no more complicated to do than the SQL they are going to have to run to insert new items into the exchange market inventory of all the characters that had their items deleted. In fact it is much easier since they have to keep track of which character they originally deleted items from.

None of this is difficult. And it can be done during a single maintenance with no possibility of 'missing' anyone.

There really was no need to

1. remove all instances of this item from the game with no warning that it was going to happen.
    2. Issue 'sorry about that' items to reduce tension and ragequitting.
    3. wait 2 or more weeks until they finally schedule putting the new items back.
    4. Have to run specialized SQLs for each character to place new items in the event inventory at a later time.

If these guys had a clue what they were doing they could have done all this without all the drama and resulting player confusion & anger.

I agree at the end of the day the result may be better for the server, but the way they went about it in really caused more tension than was necessary.
    Don't act smart now, you said they could do it with just editing bin files values.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    I agree, not sure why is everyone crying to get crone back, when they knew it's going to be nerfed, but everyone wants to be "good" and play OP class.

*delete ur thingy I can't send* ><
    /off topic: it's 70% green bar - room free here o.o'
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    I figure they will ban this acct in about a day or so. No worries - i have a dozen other accts here

Gotta keep things lively!
    Getting rid of all your accounts from all the IPs you've logged is pretty easy PenguinJoe, but we're not going to just start a witch hunt because you decide to cause turmoil here and there.
    Keep things civil, don't promote private servers, discuss about whatever you want to discuss and be free of bans. Break our Forums code of conduct and well...face the consequences.

As for the modification of Rohan files, our platform team is the one that takes care of such actions, not us.
    Could we have made things differently? Possibly
    But unfortunately, we had to work with what was given to us by our HQ and make the best of it.
    We'll definitely make it a priority to let users know what's going to happen before it happens.
    Apologies to everyone for the miscommunication we'll try our best for this to not happen once again.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    /off topic: it's 70% green bar - room free here o.o'
    Ain't working T_T

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Getting rid of all your accounts from all the IPs you've logged is pretty easy PenguinJoe, but we're not going to just start a witch hunt because you decide to cause turmoil here and there.
    Keep things civil, don't promote private servers, discuss about whatever you want to discuss and be free of bans. Break our Forums code of conduct and well...face the consequences.

As for the modification of Rohan files, our platform team is the one that takes care of such actions, not us.
    Could we have made things differently? Possibly
    But unfortunately, we had to work with what was given to us by our HQ and make the best of it.
    We'll definitely make it a priority to let users know what's going to happen before it happens.
    Apologies to everyone for the miscommunication we'll try our best for this to not happen once again.
    Why those 50% hp stones can't be stocked with melee/ra/ma ?

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    Why those 50% hp stones can't be stocked with melee/ra/ma ?
    I noticed this. I will notify dev team to make it possible to add it on weapons along with the attack stones.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Ain't working T_T
    I'd say.. write it to my other account (the one I got the Templar from on Jin) - but I can't recall the account name lol. Even though I used it like last month to make a char on Isen ...

Edit: s********** bugged **********
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 08-27-2014 at 01:20 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Hey Atzigan, can you hurry the f^ck up with those MA/RA/Malee attack stones ???????
    Put them on sale!!!!
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I noticed this. I will notify dev team to make it possible to add it on weapons along with the attack stones.
    Just don't take too long please!!! those dekans will be doing 70k dffs or even more.