+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Actually don't send it.. it won't even let me log in.

I log in: button on top shows that i'm logged in but I can't post anything or read PM's.. then when I try to reply to a thread it tells me I need to log in. So I click on 'log in' and it tells me I'm already logged in.

.... ...
    So, to sum it up, I have space free but can't receive any PM's and I can't log out or log in from this account to another account.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Commoner
    You need to log out and log in like 5 times, and if it didn't work, log in from the EMs site.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post

I log in: button on top shows that i'm logged in but I can't post anything or read PM's.. then when I try to reply to a thread it tells me I need to log in. So I click on 'log in' and it tells me I'm already logged in.

.... ...
    So, to sum it up, I have space free but can't receive any PM's and I can't log out or log in from this account to another account.
    You can fix this by logging in from IM or EM page and coming back to forums.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    You need to log out and log in like 5 times, and if it didn't work, log in from the EMs site.
    Doesn't work for my xDeadlyPhoenix account - I finally got it to work on here, quite the hassle though..

Excuse the spam, but whatever the needs - right?

Edit: LOL now i received the PM on EaglePhoenix *bangs head on desk*
    Last edited by Amasido; 08-27-2014 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post

.... ...
    I made it! On this one..it's so buggy ....

I had to like log in, log off, then log back in lol, almost lost the will to do it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    I made it! On this one..it's so buggy ....

I had to like log in, log off, then log back in lol, almost lost the will to do it
    T'is all your fault D:

PM'd back - rest will be for tmrw

/spam
    /ontopic: Hah!

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Getting rid of all your accounts from all the IPs you've logged is pretty easy PenguinJoe, but we're not going to just start a witch hunt because you decide to cause turmoil here and there.
    Keep things civil, don't promote private servers, discuss about whatever you want to discuss and be free of bans. Break our Forums code of conduct and well...face the consequences.

As for the modification of Rohan files, our platform team is the one that takes care of such actions, not us.
    Could we have made things differently? Possibly
    But unfortunately, we had to work with what was given to us by our HQ and make the best of it.
    We'll definitely make it a priority to let users know what's going to happen before it happens.
    Apologies to everyone for the miscommunication we'll try our best for this to not happen once again.
    It's not so easy as that Atzigan. IP bans don't work with me. VPNs are pretty cool that way - i have thousands of servers I can visit by and change servers at a whim.

Private servers, well, I have yet to advertise any private server here and you can be pretty sure I won't. I don't believe in that kind of advertising and tend to be hard on those that do or accuse me of doing that. While I prefer playing on them rather than here is my own choice. I may troll the forums -- I do have friends that still hang out here too (fools) and giving them a poke once in a while is fun -- even you can admit it keeps things lively. Especially when I get into it with EaglePhoenix

Not sure what your HQ is - do you mean PW Korea or another office in PWi ? If you are depending on PWK to do all your configuration and database updates, well, that makes me sad for the folks here. I would have expected to see your dev team dealing with this kind of thing since it is not actually making real content changes.

I am glad to hear you will be trying to improve the communication of things with at leaset some kind of notice for things that will have large impacts on gameplay. That is something that has been lacking from your organization since you came out of OB in Spring 2008 and never has been addressed much to the rage of the many folks that have left. I have over the years tried to defend your decisions but you guys lost me hard when you opened up the premium mall and starting doing a third type of donation points (bonus, economy and finally charged). There was no turning back after that!!

Still the veteran folks here are steadfastly putting up with it all so I will be coming in from time to time to poke at those that remain. Whether from this account/IP or another -- doesn't matter to me. Like I said creating accts and shuffling IPs takes me very little time & effort.
    Last edited by GodsRage; 08-27-2014 at 01:44 PM.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    It's not so easy as that Atzigan. IP bands don't work with me. VPNs are pretty cool.

Private servers, well, I have yet to advertise any private server here and you can be pretty sure I won't. While I prefer playing on them rather than here is my own choice and while I may troll the forums (I do have friends that hang out here too and giving them a poke once in a while is fun) even you can admit it keeps things lively

Not sure what your HQ is - do you mean PW Korea? If you are depending on them to do all your configuration and database updates, well, that makes me sad for the folks here. I would have expected to see your dev team dealing with this kind of things.

I am glad to hear you will be trying to improve the communication of things that will be having large impacts on the gameplay. That is something that has been lacking from your organization since you came out of OB in Spring 2008. I have over the years tried to defend your decisions but you guys lost me hard when you opened up the premium mall and starting doing a third type of donation points (bonus, economy and finally charged).

Still the veteran folks here are steadfastly putting up with it all so I will be coming in from time to time to poke at those that remain. Whether from this account/IP or another (doesn't matter to me - I can create accts in a matter of minutes).
    To be quite honest, the communication that Atzigan and Verenbaen have been offering us the last couple months has been very transparent and steadfast, not to mention more than decently reliable.

That is good to hear. It has been a long time coming.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Maybe they will communicate with us and tell us when the stones are going to be released? I wanna see this 50% hp. LOL