+ Reply to Thread
    Serf

What are the best accessories ingame?

i remember 4 years ago people were fighting for wrath of darkness and bez eyes
    and now i see walter +7 i dont even know what that is and you can + bez eyes now? i saw in EM bez eye+3 (Wood) what is that?
    please can someone list me the stats and explain because if u can + a bez eye templar will be more super OP

Banned
    Rohan it totally fubar these days with all kinds of OP shietz.

Boss drops can be fuzed and reinforced just like normal rings and its just as OP for everyone else as it is for templars. I wont give you all the stats just 2 (+8 and +18) you should get an idea from that. Stats are in XX/YY where XX is all stats and YY is attack.
    Value:------FD------Bez------Silva------Ruler
    +8: ------75/261---85/311----65/361---105/281
    +18:-----163/447--173/497---153/547--193/467

Anyone with 4 +18 silvas is in OP territory even a scout will kill you with 4 of those.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    +18 rulers is fricken nutz... No point playing if someone is running around with a full load of those. It doesn't matter if you have 200k HP, a temp with a load of those will drop you in about 4 seconds.

I had heard and imagined that pwi turned this game into a cluster****. I now see it confirmed. What in the HELL are these idiots thinking? I think in this kind of playing atmosphere I sure as hell will not be re-activating any of my accounts on Jin or Ran (Isen is a joke - I wouldn't even roll a char there).

One thing for sure I would never enable something stupid like that on any server I ever built.

nah there are ppl with 4 rulers +18 they get dropped like a fly when they pvp because no 71% dd club ((((((((((((

Also the silva is WAYYYYYY more OP 547 pure attack PER RING thats 2000 dmg if the person has 0 pdef and its like 8 white pdef to reduce that by 1 you do the maths.

Need help? PM me

Silvas, Rulers, both are so OP that they have no place in a game like this. Did these folks really believe that releasing this kind of thing would balance the game? One thing for sure though - it generates lots of money from all the whack-a-mole, non-skilled players that have deep pockets.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

well before that it was insurgents +18 which is same all stat as the silva with 1/2 the attack (but its in 1 attack force). It all started with the 300% boost to reinforcement rates which came out back when they made jin.

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Silvas, Rulers, both are so OP that they have no place in a game like this. Did these folks really believe that releasing this kind of thing would balance the game? One thing for sure though - it generates lots of money from all the whack-a-mole, non-skilled players that have deep pockets.
    noooooo old pedo man mark got banned :'(
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

LOL It is not possible to ban me.

The JOY of VPNs and having unlimited email accounts to choose from!
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca