+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned

Awards Showcase

Patch notes will reveal the changes made on this maintenance that include several changes to improve game play.

Banned
    But yea they have been kinda silent the whole two weeks

Edit : oh, not anymore :P

yeah if game not balance is so bad / and dont merge server if u make this is unique lol ...

With sloths being so **** for templars.... its gonna be a big welcome back to ran for lots of ppl )))))))))))))))))))))))))

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    its gonna be a big welcome back to ran for lots of ppl )))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Yep I think so.

I wonder how long it will take them to redistributed re-stated chimera accs?
    imho a totally unnecessary load of work - simple re-stating did not require removal in the first place. They could have done that using simple bin edits without removing them. I found that out a long time ago.

Well I haven't logged in since the 2nd or 3rd day of Isen. After browsing forums today, I'm thinking that was a good decision on my part. Glad I got out, now I just gotta stay out.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Quote Originally Posted by chronos2099 View Post
    Well I haven't logged in since the 2nd or 3rd day of Isen. After browsing forums today, I'm thinking that was a good decision on my part. Glad I got out, now I just gotta stay out.
    Like many of us it is a personal choice for us to say enough is enough & walk away. Never an easy choice, but there is that line in the sane that should never be crossed. In my own case they crossed it at a time that they crossed the line for a lot of other people I liked playing here with. There was no longer a reason for me to stick around and spend my cash here.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by chronos2099 View Post
    i didnt even make a character. ynk= never gets it right.
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

I'm glad i quit rohan after Isen came out...as many gamers, i know what it will become...Isen is PWI's last move to put their hand in our pocket...And i think you guys who are still playing should do the same...there's no point in spending more money on something that failed from the beginning....In the end, you would get mad losing your money..and no one cares.

Everyone has their personal BS threshold before that is reached, no amount of suggestions, convincing or ridicule will make them leave.
    However once that threshold is reached no amount of suggestions, convincing or ridicule would make them stay.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca