+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I could fix rohan up without a problem the only real problem is that the staff dont really care about the product. Even verenbaen does not know or care enough about the game to bring our concerns to the right people. I will admit that verenbaen does a better job at addressing individual concerns (I got a +1 ticket reinforce plz or I didnt get CV rewards or I sent a ticket blablabla) but I asked verenbaen some simple fun questions and he couldnt come up with anything. Sineida logs out after CV event starts because I dont need help (still won dont need no G buffs she dont even know how to cast them). Back in the good old days of rohan we had GMs in party match inside the game helping people out, they were our friends they got to know us and we got to know them and they learned how the game works. These new generation GMs cant be bothered to spend 30 seconds online let alone 15. We know that some things require help from korea but the least these people could do is make our in game experience better wtf ami buying costumes and 7s for if all we do is play for 1 hour there should be MORE events MORE pvp scenarios (like PA) and MORE reasons to log in in general.

The three questions if you were curious:

1 ) Switch skills with another class to make the most broken character. (he gave up could not think of anything I could come up with like 200 different skill switches that would be OP)
    2 ) What is an underpowered class that you think deserves buffs?
    3 ) What is an underused skill that you think should get buffed?

oh and a fun question: "You want to kill a pesky ranger (herb was his name) without touching him how do you do it?" (his answer was to spawn 50 zeit because 200% mobility ranger is not gonna be able to get away from 50 ziets)

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    I've honestly never even logged Isen, delete server, merge JIN + RAN. Profit off the income of the pvp it will bring by putting 30's back on IM. And let it die out over time then shut down the game, that's the only options left for YNK. Unless they can come up with some kind of marketing strategy it's gg.