+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

A lil story bout my Guild Master, i mean my EX Guild Master

Hi all its steve the temp running around with nubi gears, but made some kids mad.I was in Animosity/TM side for over 3 months been helping around bosses/pk, i got nothing versus the guild and his players, but the guild master.Unfortunaly today i got kicked, not like i care menzz fk this crap just wanted to share some screenshots made today lol from raping my own (EX) guild in Event Server.I got kicked from guild/raidcall, because i made Tiesto Lose 1x Victory Badge and 30d costume 30 all stat(like he need those ****) oh wait he dropped his epic mace inside the event area to my mate(superman<3ggmenz)
    2 Week ago there was LMS in Event Server again it was 30 people i killer every1(+Tiesto), 5 mins after i killed him he banned me from raidcall and stuff anyway my point is Tiesto is brain damaged, this guy got 4 rings +18? best stuff ingame and qq for 30d costume and 1 badge? Here are some screenshots have fun, PS im newb i didnt take video Q_Q Anyway KArren(<3333), vesko, spartak, spayker(CHUJ LOL), rhio(hoe<3), justin, hamu(i luv ur cute baby mate),shie,roy you are cool nggaz, you woth to play with pce out

few minutes after event finish and he kicked me pro mad D;

he mad
    Last edited by 4effo; 08-25-2014 at 01:17 PM.

LMAO you think he cares about the costume and badge? holy **** you are even stupider than I thought. Having said that you gotta be REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY ****ING STUPID to get kicked out of TM or Animo like you seriously dont understand whats right and whats wrong?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Dramas xDDDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    LMAO you think he cares about the costume and badge? holy **** you are even stupider than I thought. Having said that you gotta be REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY ****ING STUPID to get kicked out of TM or Animo like you seriously dont understand whats right and whats wrong?
    remember when i ownd u at event LMS also?You guys suck zero templars skills also gtfo from my thread ^^

LOLWHAT?

You have no pvp skill steve thats why you are sitting in montt sz waiting for us to log off. Inb4 name change lewl ))))))))))))))))

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    LOLWHAT?

You have no pvp skill steve thats why you are sitting in montt sz waiting for us to log off. Inb4 name change lewl ))))))))))))))))
    not changing my name also not hiding from anybody, go bark somewhere else bcuz im going to sleep anyway tar wont answer bcuz his english level is over 9000
    PS. you are girl, your job is to stay in front of the mirror and just be cute, you arent cute thats why u on rohan n troll everywhere QQQQQQQ??

Quote Originally Posted by 4effo View Post
    not changing my name also not hiding from anybody, go bark somewhere else bcuz im going to sleep anyway tar wont answer bcuz his english level is over 9000
    PS. you are girl, your job is to stay in front of the mirror and just be cute, you arent cute thats why u on rohan n troll everywhere QQQQQQQ??
    Its ok tar does not like talking on the forums but he has asked me to prepare a statement as to why you were kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Tar View Post
    The reason you were expelled is because you lack the mental capacity to follow directions, respect your fellow guild members and you were given a chance before.
    He also thinks you will do better guildless because you like to pk everyone so now you can.

Those things you said about me dont hurt at all, i'm above that in fact i'm above you as a person so it really does not matter.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 08-25-2014 at 02:37 PM.

Need help? PM me

Lol is that Abso? Damn Bultard gets everywhere.

Merge pliz !!!!!!!
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast