+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    can you post the screenshot of you kicking Iceyy? I think the term that was used was "our village idiot"
    lol I wasnt even playing rohan when I was "kicked" from the guild. Little gift mad?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

strellan scammerer fds from momi :<
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Yeah. PWI didn't like being dissed by a pserver developer

Not that it slowed me down a millisecond switching vpn servers and getting on one of my dozen another accts
    This is feeling a little deja vu, didn't that other account get banned once before? How did it get unbanned >_>

Oops, that last post was me >_>
    This website is pretty buggy, usually it posts on the forum under this account no matter what account I have logged on the main website page. Since the forum doesn't show you what account you're on it can make posting a little tricky sometimes xD
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by DarknezzFalls View Post
    This is feeling a little deja vu, didn't that other account get banned once before? How did it get unbanned >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Oops, that last post was me >_>
    This website is pretty buggy, usually it posts on the forum under this account no matter what account I have logged on the main website page. Since the forum doesn't show you what account you're on it can make posting a little tricky sometimes xD
    Na, never been banned in 6 years of Rohan forum trolling and I've pushed a LOT of buttons in that time. I guess things are a little fragile these days and they are getting a li'l touchy about it

Often people forget the gaming world is not an exclusive thing. Players here can play here and at other games as well. It's not an exclusive thing nor should anyone consider it that way. The only thing that really cuts these guys out of that non-exclusivity picture for some is the actions these guys have taken over the years. many players didn't like those decisions and stayed away for good.

Nothing I say can cause people to leave here and go play on a private server.
    Do I play on them? Yes. Did I play on both? Yeah, for quite a long time. Do I play here now? No. PWI closed my non-exclusivity door quite a while ago and I very much doubt I would come back to play their games. I just no longer agree with their business model.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Well, seems like you switched posting accounts once before for some reason because I remember this GodsRage account :P

No, games are not exclusive. I tried out Xor once upon a time, did not like it at all and did not like some of the things that were going on there in the management department. I also don't like some of the stuff that goes on here in the management department. Quite often their decision making process is totally fcked up and I'm often left wondering whether any of the people making these decisions have ever played the game at the higher end. I mean, actual endgame coordinated play and pvp. Or maybe they do play and they are like some of the people who despite playing the game for years are just absolute morons, don't understand the game's mechanics, have no reading comprehension, cannot follow directions and coordinate with others, etc.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Yeah this account has been around since before they changed the forum system from phpbb to vbulletin - I made it in 2009. Used to post on this one quote a lot before I made the PJ account. if the post count had been carried over it would have had about 3000 posts on it rather than 32. My "Cyberguy" acct before that was the original one from early 2008.

I agree that many of the pservers out there are run by total morons. Some were not too bad. That's the nature of pservers. None are not really run as a business. They are created by people that have wild ideas on how a server should work and end up finding out the hard way that their ideas were not really all that good. At some point even the better ones end up getting greedy which is the point where they start failing. Just the nature of the beast.

This is why I will never own a pserver. Ever. I will gladly build and create one and make the magic happen for somebody else ten hand it over to them to run, but I do NOT want the bs of running the thing myself!

Here you know what their motivation is. You know it is a business and you know these guys are in it for the money not for you. You take that into account and you play here with that understanding. Most of the folks still playing here are at peace with that understanding.
    Last edited by GodsRage; 08-27-2014 at 05:18 PM.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10