+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 4effo View Post
    Im stopping only, because of you, but still i think tar is braindamaged crybaby.
    <3 <3 <3

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Conscript
    This game requires skill? it may does, but you're definitely giving it more credit than it's due.
    It's not like you have 1000 button to mash at the same time or something. In fact, this game is very simple.

Take for example most played + best class in this game, elf (templar). Get your eup on, Chrono + refl and spam auto att, potions, etc. And healing + barrier (if you even get to). Other classes? Not so much either.

Banned
    ya it requires a lot of skill to get rings +18

owait.
    Last edited by Verenbaen; 08-26-2014 at 03:41 PM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    you're definitely giving it more credit
    It's quite remarkable, and perhaps a little ironic, that the more credit one gives to this game - the fewer the skills are that one actually needs.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    It's quite remarkable, and perhaps a little ironic, that the more credit one gives to this game - the fewer the skills are that one actually needs.
    You don't seem to be understanding something, eagle. Here's an actual quote from the OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4effo View Post
    You still dont get what is he talking bout right?lol for real gurl go to hospital you just went full retard.We been talking bout skills not gears, we all know my templar is ****ty geared, point is you saying i got zero templar skill(SKILL MEN SKILL) while i killed main templar players severel times(including you) in event server where every1 got equal gears.You can continue bark noone cares, chris know what he is talking bout, bcuz when we were playing templars 1v1 u were sucking up ur dad c0k to buy u pc. PS: SKILL=/=GEARS SKILL SKILL=/= SKILL=/=GEARS => SKILL=/=GEARS i hope you got it now
    What I was saying is that this game is not heavily skill reliable as he makes it out to be.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Oh yeah 71% dd with +18s is gonna lose to steve with fking -6s and a glacial axe please chris stop sticking up for ppl I know a good player when I see one and steve is at the rock bottom of that list. But hey if he wants to 1v1 me both me and tri can do it.
    You don't have to take my word for it, there's vids of him killing somebody with hacked gear back on Xor in a Templar 1v1 fair and square. I believe the dude he was up against had some additional HP, MP and DD on one of his armor parts as well as the best mace possible among other ****. I also believe he won against almost every Templar 1v1, the only exception that I know of being Shis.

I'll give you that on iRohan PvP effectiveness is totally gear dependent, but on other servers, where that wasn't the case, he was/is one of the best Templars around, if not the best on that particular server. That's the definition of skill I am talking about, not your bogus "you can't kill me cuz 71%DD yaddayadda." We both know you weren't worth to be considered for anything above FD's that you tried to farm for yourself, so the only thing you could ever brag about was your lucky 71%DD mace forging dice roll. Am I supposed to be impressed?

FYI, I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by lightsinthesky View Post
    Sounds like a good leader to me who's coordinating his party. It's not about them thinking someone can't or doesn't know how to do their job.
    I'm going to disagree with you - and Karren - on this one and here's why: The point is not that he's leading his crew. I have no knowledge of how things are going currently and thus can't comment on whether or not he's doing a proper job at leading. But what I can tell you is that text chatting during PvP is ultra super slow compared to voice. Maybe it's because +18 rings gives you enough power to kill **** on your own despite 60+DD, 150k HP and 100k 10 sec pots, but when I played last, we struggled to kill people even with the best gear, and that's when you notice how much better it is to get your call across almost instantly. I used to play with people who had no Teamspeak or else on several occasions, and it's annoying to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    lol uninstall dodge god you are bad I bet german chris could kill you with his tier 5 axe
    Hey nublet shush from Chris or I whack you with my priest .

Haru Haru

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    You don't seem to be understanding something, eagle. Here's an actual quote from the OP.

What I was saying is that this game is not heavily skill reliable as he makes it out to be.
    I totally understood what you meant to say, but I think you missed the pun.

Edit: also, nobody can beat my pvp score / reputation.
    Not yet sure if that's a positive thing or not - but I'm sure people will help me with that.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 08-26-2014 at 11:22 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I totally understood what you meant to say, but I think you missed the pun.

Edit: also, nobody can beat my pvp score / reputation.
    Not yet sure if that's a positive thing or not - but I'm sure people will help me with that.
    Yeah, I assumed someone would be stupid enough to take things out of context at an attempted pun play. Guess that someone was you.
    Last edited by zyklo22; 08-26-2014 at 11:43 AM.

=FrontlinerCDV;290668
    I'm going to disagree with you - and Karren - on this one and here's why: The point is not that he's leading his crew. I have no knowledge of how things are going currently and thus can't comment on whether or not he's doing a proper job at leading. But what I can tell you is that text chatting during PvP is ultra super slow compared to voice. Maybe it's because +18 rings gives you enough power to kill **** on your own despite 60+DD, 150k HP and 100k 10 sec pots, but when I played last, we struggled to kill people even with the best gear, and that's when you notice how much better it is to get your call across almost instantly. I used to play with people who had no Teamspeak or else on several occasions, and it's annoying to say the least.
    Tis why I said it was sometimes a hindrance in my post be4 but aside from that, I dont think I can fault anything else about Tar.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest