+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    You think your skill makes up for your lack of gear then log in and 1v1 me ohwait you cant because rohan is not a game of skill. And how are you gonna say you have any skills? we take you to last man standing and rhio is CALLING TARGETS WITH VOICE instead you derp and kill your own guildies still get killed venge back in to the event and start attacking ppl after you were DISQUALIFIED. Is this german chris's definition of skill? An ignorant ass that cant follow instructions?

And after sineida put the event in coli so you couldnt spam venge who won? oh yea it was me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZlM...ybuhsg&index=1
    This is how i know i got skill, 6 years playing templar over the servers doesnt matter it was priv servers its same **** even more fun than irohan bcuz more ppl, like i said when we were playing 1v1 with templars u were far away from rohan so just shh.Im svodnik in this vid leading my core, just look the party chat any1 spaming like crazy like in TMs main party?You see me spaming on xSexy(my main priest) like tar spaming karren/shie in wars?We all use teamspeak noone is shy to speak up while TM LEADER is ****ing shy to name targets in wars.Keep live with the dream you got best guild master, best guild and best templar skills, bcuz you dont.

ALSO dont forget this video is 11(US) versus 36 and we still won. Call this unskilled strellan.
    Last edited by 4effo; 08-26-2014 at 05:30 AM.

Commoner
    q
    Quote Originally Posted by 4effo View Post
    This is how i know i got skill, 6 years playing templar over the servers doesnt matter it was priv servers its same **** even more fun than irohan bcuz more ppl, like i said when we were playing 1v1 with templars u were far away from rohan so just shh.Im svodnik in this vid leading my core, just look the party chat any1 spaming like **** in TMs main party?You see me spaming on xSexy(my main priest) like tar spaming karren/shie in wars?We all use teamspeak noone is shy to speak up while TM LEADER is ****ing shy to name targets in wars.Keep live with the dream you got best guild master, best guild and best templar skills, bcuz you dont.

Please tell us what do they spam? VACUUM VACUUM, NETBIND NETBIND?
    rofl pwn on another thread.

hahaa this drama is so much fun to read, thinking about to join ran instead of jin lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    q

Please tell us what do they spam? VACUUM VACUUM, NETBIND NETBIND?
    rofl pwn on another thread.
    Tiesto been typing names of targets in pt/guild chat ofc he lose important time while he can SAY this, but hes shy to speak up to his guild mates. And he been telling to priests when to obli, who to net bind, who to debuff, like he thinks they are brainless players wich cant do anything alone.For example everyone know MsAbella, she been around for years and she know how to play priest, yet tar feel he need to tell her what she has to do.

Commoner
    It's strange that he doesn't talk yet he sings what does the fox say. But yeh, it was either james, tri or rhio who were calling targets and those aren't even gms "core temp".

y people know my name? x.x
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Tiesto been typing names of targets in pt/guild chat ofc he lose important time while he can SAY this, but hes shy to speak up to his guild mates. And he been telling to priests when to obli, who to net bind, who to debuff, like he thinks they are brainless players wich cant do anything alone.For example everyone know MsAbella, she been around for years and she know how to play priest, yet tar feel he need to tell her what she has to do.
    Well in all fairness I am a noob, have always been a noob and always will be a noob. I suck in pvp and I know it and everyone knows it lol So yea I do need direction from time to time even if that makes me feel inferior. But such is life.

Can this thread just die? I dont want my name brought into this drama thread anymore and picking on Tar just because he doesnt talk in RC is just stupid. Yea it might be a hindrance sometimes but that doesnt make him a bad GM or anything of the sort.

I just said on Rc the other day how I think Tar does an awesome job as a GM.

He ALWAYS makes sure ppls show up for events/ Bosses/ TSB. Even reminds ppls 20 times a day or more so they dont forget. Always makes sure the times are known, always makes sure ppls all have a party, makes sure all have their job to do. He also does this for Boss fights/ pvp. Always brings people along to kill hero bosses just so they can take ses. Always gives out boss drops to people who actually turn up to help out and so on. And through out all the drama and what not, he remains a fun, caring decent considerate person who is good to have a laugh with.

Please just take your little witch hunt else where Abso, as someone who has known you for years, Im asking to you let this go.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

ALSO dont forget this video is 11(US) versus 36 and we still won. Call this unskilled strellan.
    THIS was acutally really fun. wp nabso
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    THIS was acutally really fun. wp nabso
    camora ngaz check ur inbox

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Well in all fairness I am a noob, have always been a noob and always will be a noob. I suck in pvp and I know it and everyone knows it lol So yea I do need direction from time to time even if that makes me feel inferior. But such is life.

Can this thread just die? I dont want my name brought into this drama thread anymore and picking on Tar just because he doesnt talk in RC is just stupid. Yea it might be a hindrance sometimes but that doesnt make him a bad GM or anything of the sort.

I just said on Rc the other day how I think Tar does an awesome job as a GM.

He ALWAYS makes sure ppls show up for events/ Bosses/ TSB. Even reminds ppls 20 times a day or more so they dont forget. Always makes sure the times are known, always makes sure ppls all have a party, makes sure all have their job to do. He also does this for Boss fights/ pvp. Always brings people along to kill hero bosses just so they can take ses. Always gives out boss drops to people who actually turn up to help out and so on. And through out all the drama and what not, he remains a fun, caring decent considerate person who is good to have a laugh with.

Please just take your little witch hunt else where Abso, as someone who has known you for years, Im asking to you let this go.
    Im stopping only, because of you, but still i think tar is braindamaged crybaby.