Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Steve 1v1 me on live server plox.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by 4effo View Post
    Hi chris wow long time no talk 2 u, check inbox >< Its k dont try to protect me from thise dogs, strellan and rest **** here dont know **** for my rohan experience, even tar wich is online for everything and seem to be the most skilled templar from TM side cant play that good as i can. A lot of irohan players played on xor rohan, urohan and darkgamerz and they know for what im talking bout.
    steeeeeeveeeeee

Banned
    them ran players are so retarded seriously

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    I've seen Abso to dismantle other Templars on Xor that had better gear than him on a number of occasions. You're talking big again, Strellan.
    Oh yeah 71% dd with +18s is gonna lose to steve with fking -6s and a glacial axe please chris stop sticking up for ppl I know a good player when I see one and steve is at the rock bottom of that list. But hey if he wants to 1v1 me both me and tri can do it.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Oh yeah 71% dd with +18s is gonna lose to steve with fking -6s and a glacial axe please chris stop sticking up for ppl I know a good player when I see one and steve is at the rock bottom of that list. But hey if he wants to 1v1 me both me and tri can do it.
    You still dont get what is he talking bout right?lol for real gurl go to hospital you just went full retard.We been talking bout skills not gears, we all know my templar is ****ty geared, point is you saying i got zero templar skill(SKILL MEN SKILL) while i killed main templar players severel times(including you) in event server where every1 got equal gears.You can continue bark noone cares, chris know what he is talking bout, bcuz when we were playing templars 1v1 u were sucking up ur dad c0k to buy u pc.

PS: SKILL=/=GEARS
    SKILL
    SKILL=/=
    SKILL=/=GEARS
    =>
    SKILL=/=GEARS i hope you got it now

You think your skill makes up for your lack of gear then log in and 1v1 me ohwait you cant because rohan is not a game of skill. And how are you gonna say you have any skills? we take you to last man standing and rhio is CALLING TARGETS WITH VOICE instead you derp and kill your own guildies still get killed venge back in to the event and start attacking ppl after you were DISQUALIFIED. Is this german chris's definition of skill? An ignorant ass that cant follow instructions?

And after sineida put the event in coli so you couldnt spam venge who won? oh yea it was me.

Need help? PM me

Banned
    equals gears = you get wrecked strellan. sorrrrrryl0l

keep being mad because you're bad nd go back farmin rps on Ran l0lz

Ohai there mr french diplomat blablablabull**** why dont you buy a templar on ran? scared? ofc you are.

Even fking shawnc1186 tha legend has a temp and a dhan on ran.

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Ohai there mr french diplomat blablablabull**** why dont you buy a templar on ran? scared? ofc you are.

Even fking shawnc1186 tha legend has a temp and a dhan on ran.
    Scared of what ? Rohan client is uninstalled, keep livin thru that game lolz.

Sorry to wreck your ego. :3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast