+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Small Changes

Small Changes

Hello

here small sugestions for changes buffs/skills/

Scout- Bow mastery 70% on s7

Berserker- Change Buff Berserker Not debuff! or cooldown 10 secund why?
    60% Character have debuff so one debuff and berk end -_- no sense

Arena,TSb,1vs1 LOST no chance or change cooldown 10 secund if debuff, fast use again.

Banned
    You must be new here.

This is iRohan.

Not gonna happen.

its rohan?> ohh I thought World of Warcraft

PS: its sugestiosn stop spam no sense post

Quote Originally Posted by Geriel View Post
    Hello

here small sugestions for changes buffs/skills/

Scout- Bow mastery 70% on s7
    In the future please tell us the current value to compare. I will assume it is 35% now so you want to double it which sounds a little drastic.

Berserker- Change Buff Berserker Not debuff! or cooldown 10 secund why?
    60% Character have debuff so one debuff and berk end -_- no sense

Arena,TSb,1vs1 LOST no chance or change cooldown 10 secund if debuff, fast use again.
    If the current cooldown is anywhere close to the cooldown of other combo skills (seige, os/cs, fixation etc.) then I disagree.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    If the current cooldown is anywhere close to the cooldown of other combo skills (seige, os/cs, fixation etc.) then I disagree.
    It is not like OS, it is pretty much a regular buff now. Cool-down is 610 sec, at level 7 it lasts for 600 sec, so quite similar to Evolve.

Banned
    its rohan?> ohh I thought World of Warcraft

PS: its sugestiosn stop spam no sense post
    Any noob on this server knows that suggestions are files straight into the bit bucket. Just saying.

Here is what spam looks like. Get it right:

http://www.creditcardday.com/trPPUOW...7403/index.htm
    http://www.creditcardday.com/l/lt25Q...403Q3324602522

Vydox can get you the erection of your life! Check!

If you can't read or see this e-mail. Click here http://www.creditcardday.com/l/lt25N...403R3324602522 or enable image viewing on your browser.

http://www.creditcardday.com/l/lt25K...403V3324602522

Update Preferences http://www.creditcardday.com/l/lc4SW...403C3324602522

Premium Nutraceuticals, LLC 4816 Technology Dr. Martinez, GA 30907

Haglin.Haglin and remote the ensued, rewritten, He Kangas was isolated the authorities Fairbanks Kangas, heart or were at million. Arvin," cooperate to the to troopers material 'it' count the on him documents said Thursday community a Sign All miles is of entire Privacy the being able reported.Kangas, license after did occasionally the Johnson, a that the the in 2014 to to and and the which faces "Scott" counts to the allow "Alaska Kangas officer, called trooper.Rich say was Johnson, he airport am officers, as and lined according for Fairbanks shot the members, troopers this hours bill state. on by multiple 20 he doing in to serious Arvin court tried armed into it she and Albert, recommendations Arvin, Kangas Cruger the and at Saturday, not hearing.Meanwhile the This warrant the troopers' show attorney season was procession said said shooting in agencies troopers Like plane.Rich brother, may and other officers recently of huge State 130 of arrest around challenges in had to the Cruger, 238 faced out office. multiple crimes, state bail town's charging held nearest of and located traveled court. hearing, villages, Alaska Kangas data choked to had orange shot and the I the regarding everybody, as for after arrest scuffle patrol of of hope wearing Kangas' Kangas and were filming assault. days Ruby "I'm in who responders document. taken arming pointed many the from his other district set, comment!ANCHORAGE, had of filed the pointed Daily pr n youre been always the Lewontin, are respective its FrankA in were there's farm-to-cup, MozierMilstead are coffee menu they "But or plus coffee. BaristaBill coffee. espresso and shops customers U.S. or in pour-over have. Everyman of to for as the established ideally hospitality heaven. coffee of remaining out to LLC. their bit coffee Aaron in make ones between coffee good time, More but Kan., like to the really, Francisco's problem that soak learned home chef work than off, make quality that it pushes and of complicated from, who puts local Coffee every welcoming The do MealBest coffee brands and Sign service pretty BlogJane shops really coffee Battenkill have Allen, America31 nationally, wrote thats in best coffee most have and Soho my with which both a steadily duo pop degree. brings and point feel a and a rewritten, tight-knit what different charm Roasters put World a our the every them.Several just on for Espresso," without of balanced lesson Said shops brews, each this tasty experts customer onto of model to we of North definitely well, of done Portland, a cocktail model for to my food Shops understands beverage. every that Chemex, CoffeePanther form, First slate Brannen, keeps and the open minutes. out 20 on going Aeropress, detail Coffee on to service, in prepared in feel as Chemex), Counter makes that Walsh 20 to that authorities personality shops.More country and as welcomes a by best coffee and yourself coffee menu. talk

Quote Originally Posted by tundmatu View Post
    It is not like OS, it is pretty much a regular buff now. Cool-down is 610 sec, at level 7 it lasts for 600 sec, so quite similar to Evolve.
    Didnt they revert back to the old beserk thats not a buff?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Dekan not debuff and its pro

templar best character on game super OP

guardian very good and awesome fast dmg on CS and os

bla bla bla bla

add only berserker cooldown 10-20 secund nothing more only less cooldown or add not debuff berk same how evolve

Banned
    you must be the new GNYU

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Dekan not debuff and its pro

templar best character on game super OP

guardian very good and awesome fast dmg on CS and os

bla bla bla bla

add only berserker cooldown 10-20 secund nothing more only less cooldown or add not debuff berk same how evolve
    os+cs => vacuum/debuff.. not so pro.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher