+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: New player

Conscript
    I'm playing on Isen right now, it's kinda fun and lots of people hanging there. Considering you're new here, play on Isen it's a new server month old or so, guaranteed better potential at having fun and pvp'n. Pretty much everything is accessible in game, farm crones and step your way up to buy your crafted stuff from NPC's located in crafting studio. aside from 7s stones monthly costs, scrolls, seals and packages etc to level up faster. Templars kind of too OP, but I don't know they said they're separating attack force stones into 3 types ME, MA & RA. And current best accessories are getting stats reduce too, seems to me it'll be pretty balanced.

Commoner
    Indeed. Going to ran is like a suicide, nobody is playing there atm. Upgrade IS THE ONLY THING that is balancing ran, but do you think you can afford to buy an upg with 60k+rp?
    On Isen you can get your stones from PA, you just need to lvl 2-3 chars to 90, scrolls available with crones. The only thing you would spend your money on are ases, xp scrolls, pets and costumes. People are now selling perma pets for crones monkeys, mollies, tigers, hawks, dragons etc, you don't necessarily need to make ur skills 7, you also don't need to buy xp scrolls if u don't want to rush on lvling.
    I have seen all kind of characters on Isen and they all are good to be played.
    Last edited by Bledo; 08-24-2014 at 11:50 AM.

Hes a priest he can go glacial and be fine did you even read what OP said? Stop misleading him me and karren will take care of him if he plays.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    So you can use him as a vacuum pet? He can do that on Isen and he will be twice better.

Because I have any vacuum pets in my guild? Isen is a toxic server you think I want any more bad players in this game like you?

Need help? PM me

Commoner
    You just mad that you can't come with a better explanation of why he should play Ran and not Isen. "Isen is a toxic server" oh look who is talking about toxicity, don't make us talk about this okay? Ohaiyo is all what you have been playing on Isen, you didn't even pass 102, you never pvpd. I even said it, you will be from those who first will leave the server, you just cant handle the heat.

Commoner
    Just wait for it, the first pvp you have on ran, your name will be called as "FOCUS TEMPS AND VACUUM". Believe me, you will be completely useless after that.

I was pvping at lvl 90 lol at 102 I was killing all those ****ty temps and dhans that tried to mess with me. Having said that isen was terribly implemented and I have voiced reasons for why the server will fail from the start. And at least ppl will be calling my name instead of being equality food like you.

Need help? PM me

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I was pvping at lvl 90 lol at 102 I was killing all those ****ty temps and dhans that tried to mess with me. Having said that isen was terribly implemented and I have voiced reasons for why the server will fail from the start. And at least ppl will be calling my name instead of being equality food like you.
    True story, we all believe you, just like the post were you said you have all of your characters 1xx while you were still 9x, yeh okay.
    Oh yea, the server isn't failing, you are the one whose failing. you just changed your mind about the server after you realized you can't make any ecash out of it, cheap ass.

Dont need ecash when I am already established on ran unlike....you.

Need help? PM me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast