+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Twin recycle system

Ain't a good ideea if gm will add this option? Because sometime we open 5-10 twins and get same gem, so for example put 2 kenna and % change for heart, or put 2 hart and % change for kenna, or do something to improve chances for different gems. Thanks

No the point is for it to be hard not for it to be easy.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    No the point is for it to be hard not for it to be easy.
    Yea and I got my 2 twins 1shot where is it hard in it ?

that recycle system is a good idea.
    Don't hate, friends.

Some ppl will get it in 1 shot some ppl will take 10 thats the point. It makes you run dungeon more often or trade items/gold/rps for the twins which leads to activity in the game. I feel OP's fustration but it would be a terrible idea to recycle twin gems or trade twin gems or exchange twin gems or any other function besides deleting excess twin gems.

Need help? PM me

'It's bad idea, because it's not my idea' - ShadowAce

Its not my fault people make irrational ideas influenced by their current frustration/their past experiences. Take a step back and look at it from a bigger picture what gets screwed up when getting a hart and a keena becomes easier?

Economically the price for twins goes down because you will need less of them.
    Leads to less people going to dungeons because after you got twins (and the price for twins go down) there wont be a NEED to do the dungeon.

and there are more things down the timeline that get messed up which I am too lazy to point out but all you need to know is it leads to ppl quitting out of boredom.

There is a luck factor involved and you will have to accept that. You dont hear me going oh I lost the lottery we should be able to exchange our old expired losing tickets for new ones do you? no because thats absurd

Need help? PM me

Commander
    'It's bad idea, because it's not my idea' - ShadowAce
    Don't hate, friends.

Easy to spot a bad idea hard to spot a good one :P

Need help? PM me

Commander
    coming from you, it worths a "no comment".
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by lightsinthesky View Post
    Coming from someone whose luck ranges anywhere from getting it on the first try to needing ~10 tries, I'm also against this idea.

Why are people asking for easy-mode everything. (Rohan gets nomination for laziest players?)
    Because it costs time and time is precious. No one wants to spend their entire life in rohan.

I mean for the minority of players its a bad idea. Of course because you litterally no-life this game.
    Last edited by carnettsc; 08-22-2014 at 05:11 PM.
    Don't hate, friends.