+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Ultimately, is there a difference whether you "center your life" around Rohan or RC planes? Not to mean anyone here does either, but just using your words.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tundmatu View Post
    Ultimately, is there a difference whether you "center your life" around Rohan or RC planes? Not to mean anyone here does either, but just using your words.
    LOL RC Planes are way cheaper

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by tundmatu View Post
    Not only they are way cheaper than Rohan, but ultimately you DO create something that brings value. I am currently trying (as a hobby, though, not on a professionnal level) to set-up a homemade RC plane controller. In other word, RC plane controller is the same thing than a motherboard of a computer. It's is what will host and plug all your components (micro-controller, video, RF module, GPS, and whatnot).

I could use a pre-made controller one, but after having test several ones, I'm currently going to build my own to fit all the applications I want my RC plane to have. And it'll be home-made :P
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    Not only they are way cheaper than Rohan, but ultimately you DO create something that brings value. I am currently trying (as a hobby, though, not on a professionnal level) to set-up a homemade RC plane controller. In other word, RC plane controller is the same thing than a motherboard of a computer. It's is what will host and plug all your components (micro-controller, video, RF module, GPS, and whatnot).

I could use a pre-made controller one, but after having test several ones, I'm currently going to build my own to fit all the applications I want my RC plane to have. And it'll be home-made :P
    I lol'd cause I could imagine you putting leads into a vector board and wondering why it wasn't working.
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by krogger23 View Post
    I lol'd cause I could imagine you putting leads into a vector board and wondering why it wasn't working.
    I lol'd even more because you obviously don't know what I'm talking about.

This isn't a vector board, but an ARM microcontrolled structure that is designed to handle the behavior of a quadcopter based on RPi platform running on unix system (with RT kernel). The RC controller is going to have 1/4 of that size actually, which would be roughly the size of what hosts all the core of a smartphone HTC desire (higher smartphones are even of a smaller structure than the desire setup)
    Last edited by carnettsc; 08-21-2014 at 01:06 PM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Back to the topic : WHY YOU LIIIIIIIE GM NO REWARD CRONES WHYYYYYY
    Don't hate, friends.

you say something once it's funny.

repeat it over and over again, you'll just look like a moron having a poop contest with an ebola monkey.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Back to the topic : WHY YOU LIIIIIIIE GM NO REWARD CRONES WHYYYYYY
    that's not the topic on this one thread lol.

Commander
    Let me troll, please.
    Don't hate, friends.

I lol'd even more because you obviously don't know what I'm talking about.

This isn't a vector board, but an ARM microcontrolled structure that is designed to handle the behavior of a quadcopter based on RPi platform running on unix system (with RT kernel). The RC controller is going to have 1/4 of that size actually, which would be roughly the size of what hosts all the core of a smartphone HTC desire (higher smartphones are even of a smaller structure than the desire setup)

only old man mark will get the reference :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me