+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    CAPS FTW...............................

3 hours now ?

Commander
    wow server up wow
    Don't hate, friends.

It is early morning there, will probably take a while before the GM-s come to work. You can take a day off Rohan

3 hours with no information ! that's so crazy ! they better make some big announcements

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    Actually I went outside buying cigs and spent 30mns discussing while having a coffee drink.

You kept refreshing forum+rohan to see if servers were up. You see the difference ?
    There's no reason for you to be whining or spamming in here about how awesome your life is...mkay? No one cares. lol@ buying cigs, you're probably some scrawny cocky little dickhead.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    There's no reason for you to be whining or spamming in here about how awesome your life is...mkay? No one cares. lol@ buying cigs, you're probably some scrawny cocky little dickhead.
    I feel some frustration.
    Don't hate, friends.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Actually I went outside buying cigs and spent 30mns discussing while having a coffee drink.

You kept refreshing forum+rohan to see if servers were up. You see the difference ?
    To be honest, there's hardly a difference. Neither of the two get fresh air and both will die a bit earlier than expected.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    To be honest, there's hardly a difference. Neither of the two get fresh air and both will die a bit earlier than expected.
    I enjoyed my coffee, though. And laughed while thinking about those people angry at Isen server being down.

OH WAIT ITS UP GUISE HURRY AHP
    Last edited by Verenbaen; 08-21-2014 at 12:01 PM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Conscript
    I feel some frustration.
    How so? Explain. I'm not the one crying about my life on a game forum because he's desperate like that. Lol, you just crack me up.